I have a idea

Started by THE_KING$5$, February 02, 2012, 13:52

THE_KING$5$

i have a idea im saw a base long time but it is not a base.so i thaink...........many clubs needed a base.so my idea is this place needed a base systeam .it is at lv.http://imgur.com/niFIz     .so im not saying only for me.im saying on my idea needed a add base systeam.so what u thaink?pls commad

Marccc

It will become a base asap, but script need some time.
Check everytime if its added.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

$nake

my idea: (i hope its better)
CLUB to BASE not BASE for CLUB, i mean:
if some1 wants to make a club, he can only go to base, use option CREATE CLUB HERE and use this base with club..
plus.. one player can only join max 3 clubs, and park his vehicles in their bases.. it would be better..
coz now we have like 500 clubs, and then we would have like 30, like in old times when Clubs were counted as Bases..
bad idea ?

Moonwalker

Quote from: $nake on February 02, 2012, 14:20
my idea: (i hope its better)
CLUB to BASE not BASE for CLUB, i mean:
if some1 wants to make a club, he can only go to base, use option CREATE CLUB HERE and use this base with club..
plus.. one player can only join max 3 clubs, and park his vehicles in their bases.. it would be better..
coz now we have like 500 clubs, and then we would have like 30, like in old times when Clubs were counted as Bases..
bad idea ?

nice idea $nakie...I love it...and I agree with you...make a few bases and put limit for few clubs. all players can be in that clubs.
every player who collect 100 truckloads instantly make a club...and no wonder that we have 500 clubs...

Rubber

Snake, your idea would work if not for a few small details. Not everyone wants to (or can) afford $13 million for a base to have for a club. There are very few bases and therefore there would be very few clubs. Due to the lack of bases, base camping would start. I honestly don't see the need for clubs. RubKon has been operating as a group (and not a club) for almost a year now. Bases don't give you any extra slots to use, its's just like another public car park. I liked it before clubs and bases were added, but that's just my thought.

Moonwalker

Quote from: Rubber on February 02, 2012, 16:11
Snake, your idea would work if not for a few small details. Not everyone wants to (or can) afford $13 million for a base to have for a club. There are very few bases and therefore there would be very few clubs. Due to the lack of bases, base camping would start. I honestly don't see the need for clubs. RubKon has been operating as a group (and not a club) for almost a year now. Bases don't give you any extra slots to use, its's just like another public car park. I liked it before clubs and bases were added, but that's just my thought.

but Rubber what do u say?

how about Mick restricts the number of clubs. Make them a few ... just like a bases, and founders of that clubs should be guys who has the highest score on CVT or who has played the most hours or something like that....and  should leave clubs who already have their bases. For the rest of players on CVT, they can be Co-Leaders, members...etc..

Ethan

+ 10 rubber, and the few bases which actually arent "club rentable bases" yet is pretty much all on Mick to get them to the point to which you can rent... Mappers have done everything they can do. I know for a fact the one base in Bayside and the one at the SF Medical center will not be bases at any point, I honestly dont know why he put them in.

Moonwalker

but why don't make more and bigger public parkings insted of bases...?