News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

People are nuts...

Started by Partyroo, February 01, 2012, 03:56

Partyroo

Why does everyone go nuts as soon as the sever crashes... there where like 3 topics made just for today. Like omg if you haven't noticed the server is constantly down, get xfire or something & just pm someone & ask. Compared to making a pointless topic & looking like a fool with no life. :O

Staff have better things to do... ( I think / hope). As Mick said at one point I believe, "Take this opportunity to go outside..."
:cereal: :gtfo: :why: :trainsguy:

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Ethan

they panic because they play all day but when the server goes down they have nothing else to do so they spam the forum with usless topics with subject lines like "OMG what happened to server" or " why I cant get on the server" or "I cant connect to the server"

My god, people like that need to make better use of their time, do homework, go get a damn job (or volunteer since 80% of people are too young to work)  go to a local animal shelter and offer to walk some dogs, or go to a elderly place and volunteer to play cards with someone. (some peoplee probably havent seen someone "interact" with them for a while)

ThomasKirkman

Or read the topics and post how pointless they are over and over.

TheSandman

I usually just lock it saying, the server is offline, dont post etc.

I think it should be forum warnable, (maybe only 5-10%) if they do post these kind of topics. But not warns ones that actually, have a problem with internet/game. They would be posted in P+C, but usually General Talk topics about, ZOMFG SERVER DOWN :( etc.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)