Possible event idea with TM guys

Started by Rubber, January 30, 2012, 10:46

KicKer

We all support this. You can post in TM links to how the event will go on, and what your ideas are. I want yo assure you that there will be no wars, flaming and other shit. I'll watch this personally.

-Tm Admin Play_On.

Fun fact: When i work, all the players need help and ton's of reports come, But when I'm not and ready to help, no one need's it.

Dany

Jopi

Security? MY ASS !
Just call one admin and say who block us or something,he will get ban / warn. That's it.
:cereal:

:cereal:

Dr_Doom

So, It's looking like people like the Idea... Rubber, can Me & Kyle be part of the Staff? Plz?

Rubber

Bran, post ONCE, dont spam me asking to be staff. And no BS about who you think will win or how you think it will turn out.

If anyone wants to see TM's reaction go to their forum under events because I'm not 100% sure i can post a link here without it being advertising.

Dr_Doom

Sorry Rubber, My computer was acting up so idk if I posted already... Sorry again

Marvin

Spekter

I'm absolutely behind this idea, and also, I'd love to be a member of the team representing CT. :)

Ethan

I didnt even know TM thing was down nor that those members were even on here...

badboi787

I like the idea Rubber, I'm fed up with the war, why can't we just all be friends? Hopefully this event would stop the war, flaming and insults at tm.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

TwiXXXie

dave[UK]

this is a great idea i fully support this and if theres people blocking could always transport them away like to wet country (cvt) or long point (tm) or put them in jail for nuisance at the event the only thing left is deciding where the event will take place.

p.s. i play both servers so i wont be racing but if you need help with anything feel free to ask (i like both servers)

Rubber

Ok, I want to get this event rolling. I am going to be away this weekend so it wouldn't work then. however, next weekend sounds good so far.

We are having the problem of deciding where we should host the event. There are a few issues. Each server has its own features and the opposing side would be at a disadvantage. So it might be best if we chose a neutral server that doesn't have much scripting done to it. Does anyone have an idea?

I think we also need to make it clear that mods will not be allowed. This is because some mods turn better than others. We need a way to monitor mods and make sure none of the team members have them installed.

Now time to copy/paste this to their forum  :D

I have to say, they watch their forum more than we do.

KicKer

For the server: We can run a home server. PowerPC's script, that everyone knows.

For the mods: Everyone participating, will have to take a picture/video of him starting the race and finishing it. That way if anyone had mods, he will be DQ-ed.

Fun fact: When i work, all the players need help and ton's of reports come, But when I'm not and ready to help, no one need's it.

[TLC]Titanio

So I'm an old player of TM, as well as I was an old player of this forum (before my account was canceled for lack of login) and I must say that both forums (and their servers) are beautiful, by pure chance I entered in the event of chillad and I was lucky enough to win it and all that convinced me to stay here and kick-start an account here. Best wishes for those who participate in the race to win the best;-)