2 warn = ban

Started by Sjomp, January 23, 2012, 17:57

Sjomp

I want to suggest to change the 4/3warn rule to 2/1.
And if people get banned by 2 warns they lose their house.(i know you can get warned unfair but maybe after 1 or 2 days that people can lose their house, like ban appeals haves for 7 days.)
I think this will help people doing normal and it helps getting more houses for sale.

Dynamo

eventhough i have never been warned i say -1billion

Bounce

Haha nice idea for you becoz u own 2 slots.Keep this idea for you Big -1
Yes i am.xD

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Sjomp

Quote from: RaceRX on January 23, 2012, 19:48
.. what? English.
Bann people with 2 warns so there will be less noobs and rammers.
And make houses from people that are banned for sale.

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

$nake

3 instead of 4, yes, but not 2.. :o

Ethan

Quote from: Sjomp on January 23, 2012, 20:07
Ban people with 2 warns so there will be less noobs and rammers.
And make houses from people that are banned for sale.

if you know someone who is banned for, or more than 200 days, report them here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,16107.0.html

BTW -100 on this idea.

Joshy

Since people use warnings as badges of honor (Anri), I say screw warnings and just ban. People even get 3/3 warns, wait 30 days and play havoc again.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Geckco

@joshy anri does that LOL??? No way lmfao. explain please. hahahahahaha but fuck no to that idea
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Strato

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

bazingashane0

-1. Although I do agree with Joshy to some extent. Maybe 48hr ban and if they are known to be a repeat offender 7days, 14 days etc

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Shock

Quote from: Sjomp on January 23, 2012, 17:57
I want to suggest to change the 4/3warn rule to 2/1.
And if people get banned by 2 warns they lose their house.(i know you can get warned unfair but maybe after 1 or 2 days that people can lose their house, like ban appeals haves for 7 days.)
I think this will help people doing normal and it helps getting more houses for sale.

:gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:  :gtfo:

i have 3/3
:trollface:

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Rafe.McCawley

HELL NO!

What a stupid Idea..
If u want my big ass tittie house, u can forget that..
Its MINE!

Btw.. I'm not proud of my 4/3 warns atm!