A new RubKon for the new year!!!

Started by Rubber, January 21, 2012, 02:01

Rubber

All Convoy Trucking players,

As many of you know, Konali and I (Rubber) used to host some events for the entire server. It has been a while since we have hosted any due to vacations and illnesses etc., but we just want you all to know that RubKon is back and better than ever for the new year!!!

We have been collaborating on new events, prizes, locations, and times.

Our first set of events is scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012. On this day, 2 main events will be held. The first main event will be Error: Censored by SOPA and will take place at the time shown in the first RuneTrack below. The second event will be Error: Censored by SOPA and will be held at the time shown in the second RuneTrack below.

The second set of main events (2 more events) will be on Sunday, Jan. 29, 2012. The first event will be Error: Censored by SOPA at the time indicated by the third RuneTrack below. The second event on Sunday will be Error: Censored by SOPA. The time for this event can be found in the fourth RuneTrack below.

All RubKon events are open to the public: there is no entry fee, no club to join, and no requirements. All players are welcome to participate!!! Prize money for these events are raised entirely by RubKon event coordinators and generous donations by fellow players. If you wish to donate towards the cause, please contact Rubber or Konali in-game.We hope you will all join us for a fun time and a great chance to make some serious$$$. On behalf ofRubberandKonali, welcome toSeason TwoofRubKon's Great Event Escapade!!!

NOTE: more information will be posted shortly on individual events. We hear
SOPA will un-censor our planned events soon  ;D

Sincerely,
The RubKon Team

Rubber

Konali

Rahail

Konali

Maybe we can work something out rahail.

Rubber will focus on the USA/Canada etc etc timezone
and i will focus on the EU timezone.
only the Main events the really big ones will be held by us both and more offcourse:) But for those that cant make it dont be sad because we have big plans and alot to do. This means we will try to please as many we can.

Due to SOPA we cant tell what ( yet ) :(
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheSandman

I can only see 1 runetrack :L

There it loaded.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Konali

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rubber

Times are not set in stone, they may move around a bit. Maybe we will have them 6 hours apart. So it would only be midnight for you rahail (i think). Konali and I will discuss.

emokid

QuoteError: Censored by SOPA.
didnt see even 1 name   :pokerface:

11:30 pm and 2:30 am for me  :pokerface:

Dynamo

should be able to make it for the 1pm events to do some filming from my maverick. should be fun. I remember watching one of rubber's mount chilliad races it was fun. was starting to miss them

Rubber

Well miss no more, RubKon is back. Konali will be managing the major events that occur earlier in the day and I will manage the later events (so timezones aren't an issue). Smaller events will be held randomly unannounced throughout the week and weekend.

Rahail

Quote from: Rubber on January 21, 2012, 04:24
Times are not set in stone, they may move around a bit. Maybe we will have them 6 hours apart. So it would only be midnight for you rahail (i think). Konali and I will discuss.
thanks guys

Rubber

Im actually thinking about having the events 12 hours apart from each other. I'm not sure if they would fall on a time when the server has a lot of people or not. I need to talk to Konali about this. It would be easier for Australians and Europeans to attend during the time Konali will be running events and the US/canada/south american people can make the events I will be running.

The only problem I can see is that Kon and I will be running different events. Some Europeans might want to attend the events I'm running and some americans might want to attend the events that Kon is running. I guess players will just have to pick the events they want to attend.

So far, it looks like Konali and I will be giving away possibly 2 mil $ + of our own money in prizes next weekend. Any donations are appreciated and your name and contribution amount will be recorded on the formal event notice for all to see.

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

TwiXXXie

Konali

UPDATED INFO: 

Event 1: EU timezone based
Cement truck knock out phase race
Saturday 28th JAN 2012  3:30PM GMT+1
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,17937.0.html

Event 2:
RubKon Triathlon USA timezone based
Saturday 28th JAN 2012 3:00PM Central Time
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,17926.0.html

Event 3 EU timezone based
Rubkon Tow a Dodo time trial
Sunday 29th JAN 2012 3:30 GMT+1
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,17936.0.html

Event 4  USA timezone based
Rubkon Truck Up Chilliad
Sunday 29th JAN 3:00PM Central Time
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,17929.0.html

PS rubber please update/remove the runetrack times in the main post, they dont match the real event times:)