another house system

Started by Fender, January 20, 2012, 20:38

like the idea?

yeah
26 (55.3%)
no
12 (25.5%)
me romanian me not understand englisch (vote for YES)
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: May 11, 2012, 20:23

Strato

Quote from: Xero on January 21, 2012, 22:47
What are people voting yes on? Yes to your "idea" or yes to "The current system is fine."

idea

Sjomp

Quote from: mick88 on January 21, 2012, 21:18
Waiting time is only a few hours, but since you camp, teh script detects it and keeps extending the time.
If nobody camps, house will be for sale sooner.

the problem is: If Sweetmotion won't camp another guy will camp for him ;)

But to be serious i think some people don't really know the reason of housecamping but look:
I got a 2 slot in palomino creek i really like the house, but there will be a time that i want more slots.
And if when it will be that time there will be more people that want more slots, because we all get more money and can pay more slots.
But all houses what got more slots are allready sold.... and if there will be 1 for sale we all want that house because we want more slots.
So the problem is there are getting more people that want 3 or more slots but there aren't more houses that have that.

So there are 4 options in my opinion:
1.More old players who got 3 or more slots houses need to stop.(This won't gonna happen and i don't want because most of that guys are really good trucker, some people can learn from them.)
2.Make more houses.
3.Change the warn thing from 4/3 to 2/1 so people will get banned earlier and lose their houses when they get that.(don't know if there will be people with much slots get that, This can also help people doing normal)(But i think more people won't get warned because they lose theire houses)
4.Create something like this:
Quote from: Sjomp on January 20, 2012, 22:50
get 100 truckloads in 10 hours online time and you will get 1 extra slot.
get 100 truckloads with less than $10000 damage and you will get 1 extra slot.
and more missions like that...
And then not add slots to houses but add the slots to the players(so even if they don't own a house they can have this slots)

And to be serious 1 won't happen and for 3 (are there really much people who get banned by warns?)
So i think the choise need to be 2 or 4... and this can't be suggested(because i readed the first post :P)

this is my opinion please don't be mad at me if i'm wrong

Ethan

the poll is absolutely pointless since I dont think Mick will change the way the current system is..

mrtrlt

This means if a house comes on sale while someone is sleeping. There is NO hope of getting it because it will sell within about 2 hours.

Vik

me romanian me not understand englisch , but i still voted NO cuz you sck ! :OK:

DokterSmurf

Just add some islands with loads of houses! Its going to solve the problem! Im now looking for a 3slotet house too but im pretty sure i will not buy it cause of house camping...
Add some islands next to LV and SF!

HeLiOn_PrImE

From my experience, sa-mp players will always do something to bypass a law, rule or script. They like to take advantage of anything these days. I say yes to anything that messes with the campers, but the truth is that there is only one simple solution suitable for everyone:

"Build more houses"

Easy to do, but very catastrophic for the server at the moment, so it won't be done. Not soon at least.
no animated signatures allowed

[TLC]Titanio

sorry if I intrude, but I would like to propose something different, I remember when I was two houses on this server, you could buy a different one digit internal pagango X, now you could not do a thing with the slots, give an example, I buy a house for 1 million, 1 slot for the parking of a vehicle, paying at a later time I will add 1 million a slot, and so on ... What do you think?

Ethan

Quote from: [TLC]Titanio on February 01, 2012, 13:44
sorry if I intrude, but I would like to propose something different, I remember when I was two houses on this server, you could buy a different one digit internal pagango X, now you could not do a thing with the slots, give an example, I buy a house for 1 million, 1 slot for the parking of a vehicle, paying at a later time I will add 1 million a slot, and so on ... What do you think?

you cant add slots to your house, thats not allowed

[TLC]Titanio

sorry I expressed myself badly, once you pay to change the interior of the house, you could not do anything to add slots in a similar way?

HeLiOn_PrImE

i would like to mention that I am pro with the slot adding. I mean, seriously, I am afraid to sell my house because there is almost no chance of getting it back, once it's available. And I am not the only one in this position. We are afraid to step up because the risks are to high.

Yeah I know we can't suggest slot adding, but maybe....just maybe, someone does the right thing.
no animated signatures allowed

Google

I know you can't request Slots , but let all the houses for now on with 1 slot and buying slots insead of camping and shits like that. Like , you buy a 1 slot for 1 mill.. next upgrade should be 3 mil for 2 slots and so on , 5 for a 3 slots , so you'll pay like 1 mil for the house , + 3mill , +5 mill = 9 mil for a 3 slot , and so on. Anyway , its just a idea .

Ethan

why wont you people get it thru your heads, once you buy a house your stuck with it until you sell or youve been gone so long you get evicted...  you CANNOT

• add slots to your house
  • pay to add slots to your house
  • get additional slots to your house in ANY way
  • upgrade your interior in any way other than buying a new house

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Jopi

How about to get your 1-2 slots.I was waiting for 3 slots month ago.. I just work and work and work and then i got house and alot of cars :)
Be happy with your stuff.

:cereal: