another house system

Started by Fender, January 20, 2012, 20:38

like the idea?

yeah
26 (55.3%)
no
12 (25.5%)
me romanian me not understand englisch (vote for YES)
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: May 11, 2012, 20:23

Strato

hi.. the current house system causes a lot of problems like house camping.. when you need a house, you have money for example 3 slot, it comes avaible and there the camping starts.. you need to wait even 3 days for a house and make a war with your friends that want that house too.. its fucking nervous and its just time wasting.. my idea is to change the time when the house comes avaible to 1 hour or just delete it.. is there a point to wait 2-3 days for a house and wait for more ppl that want it? Im sorry for my bad words etc. i've just been waiting for those houses for 3 months and always camp camp camp.. i have better things to do than standing in 1 place for hours and waiting with another 10 ppl untill 1 will get the house and the rest 9 will be fucked.. otherwise just add more houses, its easy to mapp some small islands with just houses etc... this will solve camping.

Fox_Cub

good idea, only down side if there is more 2 slots then when people buy it they then can have 4 cars and im pretty sure in the old server we had so much trouble with vehicle slots in the server. the vehicle slot will become full quicker. perhaps there should be a number of score or truck mission before you can buy a 2 slot for example, 1 slot 50 score and 50 truck missions, 2 slot house 250 truck loads and 300 score and 3rd slot 4th 5th ect. as i have seen many campers with not much score or truck loads get the good slots!
BUT i agree
+1

$nake

random time was made exactely for anti-trading system, coz i can sell u house for 30mils but come after 1hr and u will get it,
its unfair still coz when i will sell it at 13:00 CET no1 from americans (etc) will have a chance for buying it.. easy as hell :)

Sjomp

look the problem isn't you can't get a house, the problem is everybody want more slots (i mean if you really want a house you can buy a 1 slot).
So it's better when you make something that people can get extra slots by doing an achievement...
i mean it isn't really fair how it is now, i mean some people who really work hard deserve extra slots.
I think it's better to make missions like:
get 100 truckloads in 10 hours online time and you will get 1 extra slot.
get 100 truckloads with less than $10000 damage and you will get 1 extra slot.
and more missions like that...
if it is like that hard working players can get extra slots ;)

Ethan

Quote from: Sjomp on January 20, 2012, 22:50
if it is like that hard working players can get extra slots
but you cant suggest slots being added

best idea about houses.. get rid of the house catalogue and have the houses keep the timer.. so you will have no clue where the house is when it goes for sale.. instead of "House 123 is now available, 1 million, Bone county"
it comes up has "A House is now available for purchase for 1 million" nothing else no pictures on a website, no location, no slots, just the announcement of a house and how much. you have to go and find out where it is and if you want it.

Shantta[RO]

Welcome to the house camping issue that we all face/faced once and we all hate. Join the club :D

Anything that touches house camping is a plus 1 from me.

Strato

Supra

look the problem isn't you can't get a house, the problem is everybody want more slots (i mean if you really want a house you can buy a 1 slot).
So it's better when you make something that people can get extra slots by doing an achievement...
i mean it isn't really fair how it is now, i mean some people who really work hard deserve extra slots.

I know you cant suggest extra slots, but the idea of doing it is really good!

BUT, it should be like you get more vehicle slots in general, but NOT on house. If you have two slot, you will always only be able to park 2 vehicles there, no matter how many extra slots you have.

Sjomp

Quote from: Supra on January 21, 2012, 19:44

I know you cant suggest extra slots, but the idea of doing it is really good!

BUT, it should be like you get more vehicle slots in general, but NOT on house. If you have two slot, you will always only be able to park 2 vehicles there, no matter how many extra slots you have.

That's what i mean, but it can't be suggested because it will be locked :P

Strato

mick88

Waiting time is only a few hours, but since you camp, teh script detects it and keeps extending the time.
If nobody camps, house will be for sale sooner.

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on January 21, 2012, 21:18
Waiting time is only a few hours, but since you camp, teh script detects it and keeps extending the time.

and the prob is that if you need a house You need to camp, if not your not getting it.. that rule is sick but true

mick88

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 21, 2012, 21:22

and the prob is that if you need a house You need to camp, if not your not getting it.. that rule is sick but true
You will never get it if you keep camping.

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on January 21, 2012, 21:24
Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 21, 2012, 21:22

You will never get it if you keep camping.

i might understand it but the rest ppl that want this house may not.. to get a house now its just impossible so there's a change needed.. anyway if you dont believe me you can wait for the vote.. atm 6 ppl voted for yes, 2 no so lets wait a period time and then close the vote

Xero

What are people voting yes on? Yes to your "idea" or yes to "The current system is fine."