I have a couple of questions, new here

Started by Concept, January 20, 2012, 16:10

Concept

Hi y'all I'm new to this server but I have a few questions, I can't find any guides or tutorials here and it's not in the help section on the server.

But I have a few questions
Do Coach/fuel missions count toward your truck missions?
Where can you buy the pilot badge? I can only find the police badge on the site.
What is the cheapest car?
Are points equal to the amount of trucking missions you did?

Strato

Quote from: Concept on January 20, 2012, 16:10
Hi y'all I'm new to this server but I have a few questions, I can't find any guides or tutorials here and it's not in the help section on the server.

But I have a few questions
Do Coach/fuel missions count toward your truck missions?
Where can you buy the pilot badge? I can only find the police badge on the site.
What is the cheapest car?
Are points equal to the amount of trucking missions you did?

1. Coach Not, Fuel Yes.
2. You need to have 100 truck loads for a pilot badge, you can get em in the Shop.
3. I guess cars like "Manana" for ~80k .
4. Nope.

Concept

Alright thanks. But what are points then? And I actually can't find the pilot badge in the shop.

And I forgot a question, I did /apply for a club because I saw it on a billboard, it said I was accepted, do I have to do something now?

Strato

Points are for each completed by You mission, mission type's are in /achievements , truck loads count as points too but you can check em in /stats like the rest .

2. Nope, your in the club.

Konali

hey mario :) 
all help for starting players is on these topics:

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/board,85.0.html

if u have questions u can always ask again:) or PM me in dutch:)
or Twizeler /Marccc also NL staff

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

RaceRX

Convoytrucking.net > vehicles. You need 100 truck missions, and a house to buy a car. I recomend to get an elegy. 98k, fast, and nice lookin.

Score is just, score. Truck score is what you want.

Pilot badge you can buy in the 'S' marker on your map at 100 truck missions. To buy a police badge you need 100 truck, and to pass the test.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Concept

Alright thanks all, everything is cleared up for me. And thanks for the offer Konali :)

This topic can be locked btw.

Strato

Quote from: Concept on January 21, 2012, 18:40
Alright thanks all, everything is cleared up for me. And thanks for the offer Konali :)

im kinda dutch too so I can help ya too, you can lock the topic by yourfself

mick88

Concept

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 21, 2012, 18:47
Quote from: Concept on January 21, 2012, 18:40

im kinda dutch too so I can help ya too, you can lock the topic by yourfself
Oh I see, thanks ;)

@Mick, yeah I figured out that there was a help command :)

Concept

Well instead of making a new topic I'll just unlock this and ask it here.

I failed the police test(2 questions wrong, ffffuuuu), but how many chances do you get? Now I have to wait 12 hours but what if I fail the police test again, do I get another chance then?

Also one of the question I got wrong was regarding what vehicles you are allowed to use to collect fines, but that is not made clear in the Police Rules thread to be honest, is there anywhere else I can find more information on that?

Ephraim_Renais

2 answers for you:

1. You get as many chances as needed to get 100%

2. Unfortunately, no-one can give you the actual answer cause its again the rules to give out answers to the police test.  Read through the help topics carefully and you should get it.

Concept

Alright thanks, good to know I have unlimited chances :)

I know that they couldn't give me the answer thats why I didn't ask directly for the answer ;D

Edit: read the rules I think I got it.

And, it's not in the rules but I saw in the chat someone saying that he lost his truck because it was parked at his house. So you can't park trucks at your house? I have a long road to go before I can buy a house but just wondering for later :)

Konali

Quote from: Concept on January 24, 2012, 20:34

I know that they couldn't give me the answer thats why I didn't ask directly for the answer ;D

And, it's not in the rules but I saw in the chat someone saying that he lost his truck because it was parked at his house. So you can't park trucks at your house? I have a long road to go before I can buy a house but just wondering for later :)

you can park a truck at your house if:

- it is not parked on the grass or the sidewalk
- its parked properly within house boundaries, so dont park it at your neighbour :)
- u have a parking slots free at your house,
                                     : a house has a certain amount of slots> Example: a 1 slots house has 2 vehicle slots by default: but only 1 can be parked at your house. A 2 slots can hold 4 cars by default , but u can park only 2 on ur house property. etc etc.
  ( Bikes do not apply to this rule, bikes can be parked on grass and u can park it at ur house up to your house slots allow you)

Good luck mario :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Concept

Quote from: Konali on January 24, 2012, 21:50
Quote from: Concept on January 24, 2012, 20:34

you can park a truck at your house if:

- it is not parked on the grass or the sidewalk
- its parked properly within house boundaries, so dont park it at your neighbour :)
- u have a parking slots free at your house,
                                     : a house has a certain amount of slots> Example: a 1 slots house has 2 vehicle slots by default: but only 1 can be parked at your house. A 2 slots can hold 4 cars by default , but u can park only 2 on ur house property. etc etc.
  ( Bikes do not apply to this rule, bikes can be parked on grass and u can park it at ur house up to your house slots allow you)

Good luck mario :)
Ah thanks for the explanation :)