server / samp connection problem

Started by Fender, January 20, 2012, 15:27

Strato

Hi, atm. im on my wife's laptop and since 16:00 gmT +1 i have a problem that each serv im trying to connect i recieve a message that the server's not responding... i have samp 0.3d, everything was fine after 15:50 GMT +1 when i got a crash, then i couldnt connect.. i just have no idea whats going on, i reinstalled already samp. any suggestions?

Strato

martata14

:( can you add pic ? or restart ruter / modem to change ip :)

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Strato

its only "Connecting...."; "Server didnt respond" and like this over and over again, restarted PC, Modem, anything.. fucked up/

Matias

Is the server full? Reinstall your whole GTA, samp 0.3d dont let you connect when the server is full i dont know why.
Does it do this?
[xfire]http://www.xfire.com/video/5257d2/[/xfire]

Strato

No, i cant reinstall the whole GTA cause i dont have my cd here, its on all servers.. not only cvt

Matias

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 20, 2012, 17:46
No, i cant reinstall the whole GTA cause i dont have my cd here, its on all servers.. not only cvt

Well. maybe some file used by samp got corrupt after the crash and that dont let you join a server maybe? Anyways good luck fixing it  ^-^

Strato

Quote from: DarkMati on January 20, 2012, 17:48

Well. maybe some file used by samp got corrupt after the crash and that dont let you join a server maybe? Anyways good luck fixing it  ^-^

idk how.. reinstalled samp too, i srsly need help

Matias

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 20, 2012, 17:48
Quote from: DarkMati on January 20, 2012, 17:48

idk how.. reinstalled samp too, i srsly need help

Try at SA-MP forums, there they have a board for client assistance, maybe they can help you, because its not a cvt problem, its a client problem because you said it happen with all the servers

Strato

nothing at samp forums.. i turned firewall off, antivir off, all off and shit happens

RaceRX

Try moving your game directory from program files to documents or desktop.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

Quote from: RaceRX on January 20, 2012, 19:50
Try moving your game directory from program files to documents or desktop.

not working :/

Strato

well idk... firewall off, reinstalled everything and shit happens.

Strato

deejayy2k

it does that to me when server is full, i just wait it out, think of it as being in a queue to get in.