News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

FHA owner

Started by Nikola09, January 20, 2012, 13:09

Nikola09

Owner/founder of FHA is teh_phobia .. He is inactive more then 40days  ... He stop playing on CVT.. If his acc get deleted FHA will gone.. I dont want that.. So, how i can get Owner/founder of FHA? If i don't need to pay anything that will be gz :D But if i need to pay i need to know price.. Thanks in advance

mick88

Current owner has to transfer the club using the club options menu.

Minimalistik

It will cost 30 mils -_^

Konali

Nikola, sen the_phobia a forum PM. when he gets a forum PM he will receive a notification in his Email thinghy and maybe thats the way to contact him.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Konali on January 20, 2012, 13:55
Nikola, sen the_phobia a forum PM. when he gets a forum PM he will receive a notification in his Email thinghy and maybe thats the way to contact him.
nikola can go through the street and meet phobia, its not so hard :D they are living like 100m from themselves :P
btw.. it will cost 1 mil if not 20 :O

Storm94

Quote from: $nake on January 20, 2012, 14:03
nikola can go through the street and meet phobia, its not so hard :D they are living like 100m from themselves :P

it will cost the price of he FHA base.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

Quote from: Storm94 on January 20, 2012, 14:50
bang! 20 mils 25 mils :O
are ready for this nikola ? :o

Strato

Quote from: $nake on January 20, 2012, 17:07
Quote from: Storm94 on January 20, 2012, 14:50
bang! 20 mils :O
are ready for this nikola ? :o

30 mils..

Nikola09

20-25-30mil ?? o.O

Ethan

I cant find the quote but it was/is only 1 million of club funds to transfer ownership to someone else

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on January 21, 2012, 02:41
I cant find the quote but it was/is only 1 million of club funds to transfer ownership to someone else

yup i believe so to and it would be less if the club is without a base.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

no, 1 million.. I transfered aviators club and it was one million in club funds. aviators never had a "base"

Lindsey

Base price = transfer price, bit stupid and makes it impossible to transfer leadership after already paying $30m for the damn base, then $3m per month.

:P
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]