constant work.

Started by Deputy, January 19, 2012, 17:22

Deputy

I know there is a /work to do one load, but wold it be possible to make a /constantwork as in: once you unload one, you go straight to another  without having to do /work constantly after every mission. Might be useless. Let me know what you think? Is it even possible to script?

Anri

this will make u save time from going to the other load so i think that ................................. it wont be added
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

R16RACA

You sir, are lazy. A) You can just type /w, B) you can change your settings so you just have to press the 'sub-mission' key, C) you could key bind.

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mrtrlt

Joshly98

It would be easier this way, but seriously, is it that hard to type /w or press sub-mission key (usually 2)!! -1

ihatetn931

Well it would be nice, it would kinda be like a real trucker job.

You load, travel to your dst, once unloaded it automatically gives you your next dst to pickup (it will just search the area for the nearest pickup point), means you won't have to drive miles away your drop off to get your next load.

It would prolly benefit artic and dumper.

Joshy

Personally I would like a "mode" which gives you hauls after hauls, and you are not allowed to choose where you go. A bit like an adventure, because you can't choose the longest for money, shortest for points.

But at the end of the day, doing t/w{enter}{escape} after you've completed a load isn't hard at all.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

ihatetn931

I agree it's not hard. The stuff you have stated is a good reason for /constantwork.

The normal work command would still be there for those who don't wannt use /constantwork. It wouldn't change anything and it would just be an option for people that would like to use it.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Spekter

What Joshy said. +1

R16RACA

Quote from: sveki on May 13, 2012, 12:45
What Joshy said. +1

Thank you for bumping a 5 month old topic. -.-  :gtfo:
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Hobo

+1 I like the idea

@R16RACA This topic is only 1 month old :) Granted the original post was from January, it was replied to in April :P

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

ThomasKirkman

LOL, R16RACA has to come in to read bumped topics just so he can flame someone.  He does it all the time.

As for the idea, I can see people having problems with it.  Like how to turn it off?  People will forget and get mission failed all the time.  Best leave it like it is.

ThomasKirkman  (Posted my name just for R16.  ;)  )

Spekter

Quote from: R16RACA on May 14, 2012, 04:14
What Joshy said. +1

You're welcome. But still, i can't see how is this topic related to you, and in what way is it influencing you so much that you had to thank me for it.

Forum moderator wannabe.

R16RACA

Quote from: sveki on May 14, 2012, 07:39
Quote from: R16RACA on May 14, 2012, 04:14
What Joshy said. +1

You're welcome. But still, i can't see how is this topic related to you, and in what way is it influencing you so much that you had to thank me for it.

Forum moderator wannabe.

i can wannabe whatever the hell i like. now get back on topic
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]