Im becoming a amazing pilot

Started by DJ Kiwi, January 13, 2012, 03:19

DJ Kiwi

U mad supergoof i can do your stunts!!!

Click My signature ;)

Matias

Them are fucking easy, now try do the trick supergoof did at the building at sf, i tried it 4 times, 1° time failed, 2° and 3° blowed with the tree at the bottom and 4° time i managed to get outside building but crashed with highway :(
oh and get another video recorder bandicam sucks, the video keeps flashing and dont let you see it good  ;D

DJ Kiwi

Cam hack and xfire dOnt work with me btw Ive try the stunt in sf in a dodo and i nearly did it I believe I can do it in a stunt plane I just need to buy one

Click My signature ;)

Matias

Quote from: DJ Kiwi on January 13, 2012, 03:59
Cam hack and xfire dOnt work with me btw Ive try the stunt in sf in a dodo and i nearly did it I believe I can do it in a stunt plane I just need to buy one

lol lets do it tomorrow together and i record you, my xfire works  8)

badboi787

Then get fraps off from Snakes signature.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

DJ Kiwi

Click My signature ;)

$nake

Quote from: DarkMati on January 13, 2012, 03:31
oh and get another video recorder bandicam sucks, the video keeps flashing and dont let you see it good  ;D
exactely :) GET FRAPS! :D

btw uve made goofie mad :D U MAD GOOFIE ? :o

Ethan

Ive try the stunt in sf in a dodo and i nearly did it I believe I can do it in a stunt plane I just need to buy one

its not a bad stunt, any avid experienced pilot can do that... BTW there is a spawned stuntplane at WC airport if its not taken away..