News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

OneBip

Started by Toux, January 08, 2012, 17:03

Toux

How does OneBip really work? I mean you dont enter any credit card if i have understod right? I Mean you enter your name, Email and phone number? Where does it take the money from? I havent donated to anything before so im really confused. So could someone please explain this to me? I really want to donate becuase i think this server is awesome and all my friends are VIP so i wanna be VIP too :P

mick88

I think you have to send a text from your phone. I never used it myself... and they take away 50% so if you wan't to donate $2, they'll charge you $4.

Hiace

Don't know if all countries have it like this, but I had to make this sort-of account where I have this balance of how much money I have, and you can refill it with certain values whenever you want, and use it on things like for example, Convoy Trucking.

When you decide to fill up your balance with a certain value, they tell you to send a message with "----" to "----" number. When you do that, they charge you the money straight from the phone.

Since I can't use my credit card on the internet, I really like this option, but yes, they do take 50%...

Toux

Quote from: Hiace on January 08, 2012, 17:33
Don't know if all countries have it like this, but I had to make this sort-of account where I have this balance of how much money I have, and you can refill it with certain values whenever you want, and use it on things like for example, Convoy Trucking.

When you decide to fill up your balance with a certain value, they tell you to send a message with "----" to "----" number. When you do that, they charge you the money straight from the phone.

Since I can't use my credit card on the internet, I really like this option, but yes, they do take 50%...
Do they charge you on your phone bill or what? Sorry if i sound like a idiot but i have never donated and im really confused

Hiace

Yes, they take it from your phone-balance. From that balance you use money from when you call people and send messages :)

Toux

Thanks soo much for the help. I Will donate tomorow. Cant donate now cause my mom and dad is sleeping :P Well problem solved -TOPIC LOCKED-