Started by The Wolf, January 03, 2012, 18:32

Police should be able to collect fines using civillian vehicles:

Yes
25 (41%)
No
36 (59%)

Total Members Voted: 61

droctogonapus

I think people should automaticly go to jail if there wanted and near police and police have have special faster cars like turismo for those suspects in infurnubs

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

creamy1

What happened to balance?

The cops got faster/stronger what do the suspects get?

Crimzz[UK]

In the end I can see the cop cars being made redundant. But the point of a cop car is that police drive them.

R16RACA

all i have to say is, use a cop car or  :gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

martata14

Heyy all now you can to see more cops with infrenus :((

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

zirmitra

Holy fuck....thats the dumbest idea ive ever heard, now we get even MORE noob cops, +1 Wolf

Deff

i dont see any problem with the update. They are getting just 50% fines, i dont see any problem.

mick88

I didn't bother reading all the posts, especially that some of them are insulting, but I made a poll where you can voice your opinion. If majority of players doesn't want police to be able to collect fines with civillian vehicles, just vote.
There is no right answer, it's just an opinion. There's really no need to insult someone else's opinion by calling it dumb.

Minimalistik

Only 38 players voted..I dont think the server has just 38 players ^.- !Its not fair to take a decision with only 38 votes, or even more then 50 :o. I think on server, they are more than 1000 players registered..Correct me if i'm wrong.

$nake

Quote from: Eddie on January 04, 2012, 12:59
Only 38 players voted..I dont think the server has just 38 players ^.- !Its not fair to take a decision with only 38 votes, or even more then 50 :o. I think on server, they are more than 1000 players registered..Correct me if i'm wrong.
thats stupid thingy.. even in simple Logo voting was like 80 votes only, when forum has like 1000 members..

Minimalistik

Quote from: $nake on January 04, 2012, 14:32
Quote from: Eddie on January 04, 2012, 12:59
Only 38 players voted..I dont think the server has just 38 players ^.- !Its not fair to take a decision with only 38 votes, or even more then 50 :o . I think on server, they are more than 1000 players registered..Correct me if i'm wrong.
thats stupid thingy.. even in simple Logo voting was like 80 votes only, when forum has like 1000 members..

Thats not a stupid thing! I dont think we sould take a decison only with some votes, because that decision affect all CT players not just the ones who voted.

Konali

Its hard to get alot of people to vote on the forum. Not everyone reads the topic or doesnt give a shit about whats right or wrong:)
Personally i didnt vote because i want to give it a chance first.
I think near 50/60 votes represent most of the active players on the forums and thats something u should be happy with:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Deff

@$nake
that voting was just for a logo, this is about a change in ingame server, logo won't effect any gameplay, but this update will..

but then again, i agree with Konali too
Quote from: KonaliI think near 50/60 votes represent most of the active players on the forums and thats something u should be happy with:P

The Wolf

Should I or a mod/admin put an end vote date or leave it?
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Konali

Quote from: The Wolf on January 04, 2012, 21:11
Should I or a mod/admin put an end vote date or leave it?

well its your topic, and micks poll :) so if u think u want to know it before ( date ) then do it :)

btw, ur first post, is writtenin white< its not good visible now with the new forum theme :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.