ENB series issue (need help)

Started by Deff, January 02, 2012, 07:27

Deff

My enb series used to work like this :
(Configuration by RaceRX)

Now its mainchat becomes blurred, and i cant read anything

I didnt do anything, i just started samp one day, and enb series was screwed.
Then i reinstalled RaceRX's enb configuration from the download link, but it was still the same.
After that i reinstalled the whole GTA SA and samp, and then again installed RaceRX's enb v0.075 but still i am not getting the results like before as in my first screenshot. I wonder why this is happening?

If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated, thanks.

Joshy

In your graphics settings, turn all settings to 'quality' not 'performance'. This happened to me too.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Deff

Quote from: Joshy on January 02, 2012, 07:32
In your graphics settings, turn all settings to 'quality' not 'performance'. This happened to me too.

but which graphic settings are you talking about? I have no idea  :-\ :s

RaceRX

What graphics card do you have? AMD? (ATi catalyst), Nividia? Intel? Check for driver updates. i had that problem this morning and i updated and then it was fine.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

Quote from: RaceRX on January 02, 2012, 07:49
What graphics card do you have? AMD? (ATi catalyst), Nividia? Intel? Check for driver updates. i had that problem this morning and i updated and then it was fine.
I have ATI Radeon.

RaceRX

Quote from: Deff on January 02, 2012, 08:02
I have ATI Radeon.
me too. Ill give you a link for driver updates. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx  > Automatically detect and install on the right side.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

Quote from: RaceRX on January 02, 2012, 08:16
Quote from: Deff on January 02, 2012, 08:02
I have ATI Radeon.
me too. Ill give you a link for driver updates. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx  > Automatically detect and install on the right side.

I downloaded from the right side.
Then this came:
http://i.imgur.com/Cm2u1.png

After that i clicked download and then install, and this happened:
http://i.imgur.com/Ld2II.png

I think that website doesnt have the update for me.

badboi787

Try putting motionblur to 0 in your configuration, if that doesn't work I can give you my config which is ment for medium/low pc's.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Deff

i dont think configuration has any problem, as you can see in my first screenshot, ENB was fine and cool. I didnt modified anything it changed itself :(