News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CVT Fuel System

Started by Deff, December 25, 2011, 05:14

Deff

I was just wondering that CVT has a really advanced type of fuel system , its really too good! But i wanna know how it works?

I mean if anyone can explain in detail how it works, would be awesome as I am doing my fuel missions currently, so i wanted to know what i am doing? (i mean the effect)

As far as I know, Fuel prices increase when fuel is low in gas station and decreases when a tanker unloads there.
But how does it increase?

I mean

• whats the capacity of holding fuel in our gas station?
  • What is capacity of fuel tanker?
  • After what quantity does the fuel price increase ?

If someone could answer these questions i would be grateful.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Mr.Kangaroo

all i know is that fuel prices increase after server restart :P
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Dr_dog

Fuel prices depends on how much there is fuel left. Eg theres 2/4 left and rate before fueling is 3 it will pop to rate 5 or 6. And it becomes for fuel haulers a unload point. There is no reliable way to measure the size of fueltank.
And on restarts the fuel stations are "empty" so rates are like 10 or 12 but you can still refuel on them. So fuel never ends from them but rate is changing how much it has used since last tanker has unloaded to it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Deff

Quote from: The Santa on December 25, 2011, 09:14
Fuel prices depends on how much there is fuel left. Eg theres 2/4 left and rate before fueling is 3 it will pop to rate 5 or 6. And it becomes for fuel haulers a unload point. There is no reliable way to measure the size of fueltank.
And on restarts the fuel stations are "empty" so rates are like 10 or 12 but you can still refuel on them. So fuel never ends from them but rate is changing how much it has used since last tanker has unloaded to it

understood some percent. thanks for the help :)

I will leave this thread open for more satisfactory answer though.

creamy1

I think in addition to the prices being higher after a restart then slowly increase.

What I would like to see for those of us with the fuel achievement, is the regular price in brackets like:

Rate 1 <<<< Me
[Rate 10] <<<< everyone else

So I can see how I effect prices, I like giving back :)

Dr_dog

I mean there is no scripted like timer which raises the price. Its just amount of usage.
And it resets whole system on restarts.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

mick88

Each gas station has a certain amount of fuel in it, which defaults to 100 when server starts. When you fuel your car at that station, it decreases by 5 , and when you deliver fuel, it increases by 40 up to a certain limit after which it will no longer increase.
Fuel price depends on how much fuel is in the station.
When you deliver fuel, only 4-5 stations with the least fuel are picked as your destination.

* The numbers above are not exact values since I don't remember them. they are there just as an example.

Deff

thanks a lot for the explanation mick.
I have understood the fuel system well now.

Quote from: mick88 on December 25, 2011, 20:33
When you deliver fuel, only 4-5 stations with the least fuel are picked as your destination.
i though its random till now :/

Thanks everyone for helping in this.