News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I Kill You!

Started by alexgarbz, December 24, 2011, 04:33

Mr.Kangaroo

Okay, here's how it works: you kill the user above with what they give you.
For example:
above user: Here, user below, have a pencil.
below user: Thanks for the pencil. I stab you in the chest with it, and you bleed out. User below, have a gun.
Get it ok lets start.

Here below user, have a knife!
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Dynamo

takes knife and continuosly stabs entire body missing vital organs u bleed to death

i give user below a shoe lace (lets see someone be creative)

Clutch

I take the Shoe Lace and wrap it around your kneck, waiting for you to turn blue, then Laugh.

I give this Scrub a Peice of Paper.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

badboi787

I take this Piece of Paper and make a paper cut at your airway, cutting your airway tube and making you not be able to breath.

I give this useless person a speaker.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

TheSandman

Quote from: Rudolf the red nose raindeer on December 24, 2011, 07:43
I take this Piece of Paper and make a paper cut at your airway, cutting your airway tube and making you not be able to breath.

I give this useless person a speaker.
I download Justin Beiber onto my iPhone and force you to listen to him with the speaker tied to your head with duct tape.

I give next person a computer screen.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

TwiXXXie

i`m gonna take the computer screen, plug it into PC, download hannah montana/justin bieber music videos and i force you to look at the screen untill your eyes pop out, after that i crash the monitor into your head and u will get electrocuted :)

here user, take a crowbar

Corvette

I take the crowbar and beat you in the head repeatedly till your skull smashes in.

I give this person a Wooden Pallet.

TheGame

I take the Wooden Pallet and take some nails and carpentry it in your head.

I give this person a PS3.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Santa's Pcgamie on December 27, 2011, 09:43
I take the Wooden Pallet and take some nails and carpentry it in your head.

I give this person a PS3.
i play cod, pwn some n00bs, then break the ps3 in half and squash your head into it, and strangle you with the cords. then i put the ps3 back togethjer and play some more cod.

i give the n00b below me a chess board.
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Ethan

Quote from: TwiXXXie <3 on December 24, 2011, 08:21
i`m gonna take the computer screen

you supposed to say you take that screen and throw it at him (with 25 other ones) while you scream HAX!! in his ears till his eardrums burst and he dies from blood loss

please continue

UnlimiteD

I hit you in the head because you are calling me a noob . You die because you a have a concussion.

I give a remote controller to the player below me :trollface:

Ethan

I shoot unlimited with my RPG because he has a copyrighted picture in his signature.. he dies by being decapitated into 18473754837 pieces
***umm ethan? what do you give the person below you?***

badboi787

I take the ***umm ethan? what do you give the person below you?*** and make a rope with a hook at the end, put your head through the rope and hang you.

Hey Idiot bellow, take this dildo!

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

RaceRX

I take the dildo, and push it through your eye, and brain. That's the true mind fuck.

I give you sandpaper.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Spekter

I take the sandpaper, and grind away your whole face (including your eyes and ears). If you are still alive when i am done, ill push you onto the incoming traffic. And laugh.

Here buddy, take this loaded shotgun.