News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

This isn't allowed?

Started by Sjomp, December 23, 2011, 23:52

Sjomp

why it isn't allowed to do 2 announcements?
I got kicked for that but I don't understand because I pay for it.
Look 2 guys were talking or something else with announcements so I announced: I like this.
then rafe was comming back so i announced: wb rafe
and then: Sjomp has been kicked by admin: abusing shop announce
why i got kicked and the other guys not??? I don't want to pay for a kick, i pay for a announcement so i don't know why i got kicked.
if you don't believe i can post the chatlog!

Supralisma

I don't think you should get kicked for that. One thing is extreme spam with announcements, but you do pay earned money with it, and like mick said, its your own space, you paid for it, so you are free to write what you like.

Matheus

Look dude. I already saw you spamming the announcement a lot of times, i have a lot of screenshots of you spamming it.

Sjomp

Quote from: Okapi on December 23, 2011, 23:59
I don't think you should get kicked for that. One thing is extreme spam with announcements, but you do pay earned money with it, and like mick said, its your own space, you paid for it, so you are free to write what you like.
look i did some announcements earlier today.
but look at this:
http://www.4shared.com/office/XOw3fjac/chatlog.html
this is the chatlog when i joined and i did 2 announcements and then i got kicked :'(

Brian_William

The restrictions are likely in place so people cannot spam. Announcements in my opinion should be rare events, and not overly done or else they become annoying.

Deff

Quote from: Sjomp on December 23, 2011, 23:52
I don't understand because I pay for it.

You payed for it, so you announced.
I mean everyone could see your announcement, so your money was not wasted if thats the issue.

If kick is the issue, then spamming is judged by admins and if they think that someone is abusing a command or a feature of CVT then they will take action (this is judged by admins/mods) , if you think its unfair, you can post in problems and complaints (but proof will be required there).

Anri

one time i did like 7 or 8 ....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri