News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Modern Warfare 3 Sucks ASS

Started by Kenny_Power, December 22, 2011, 21:11

Kenny_Power

Bought today exact same graphics as MW2 just new maps and some gun crap I just wasted 40 quid on this piece of shit game that I'm stuck with on my steam account :(

badboi787

Well, you should of brought it from a gaming store instead of Steam so you can have a refund.

:trollface:

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Kenny_Power

Bought from gamestation mate no refund available and its only on steam to access the servers :( wish i got herpees now instead of this game

On the up side I have BF3 on order and a Artic Pro 7 cooler and a Cyborg R.A.T 7 coming to me very soon wich I will take pics of coz it looks just badass

badboi787

Quote from: Kenny_Power on December 22, 2011, 22:55
Bought from gamestation mate no refund available and its only on steam to access the servers :( wish i got herpees now instead of this game

On the up side I have BF3 on order and a Artic Pro 7 cooler and a Cyborg R.A.T 7 coming to me very soon wich I will take pics of coz it looks just badass

You got it from game station? Why couldn't you got it from GAME? :P

Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Kenny_Power

I dont live in edinburgh im in a town 30 miles away it was the quickest place to get it from unless i went to asda or tesco :(

badboi787

Quote from: Kenny_Power on December 23, 2011, 09:05
I dont live in edinburgh im in a town 30 miles away it was the quickest place to get it from unless i went to asda or tesco :(

I don't live in Edinburgh either but London.

Dr_dog

I agree, all good games (this is not a one) are stuck in steam and steam is fucking useless crap that slows your computer by 1/4 and for their fucked up customer service dont give fuck about your problems. Also their shit on store is overpriced, Some cheap 5€ game in gameshop, steam wants 20€ for it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Kenny_Power

It's the same as the servers they put you in with americans all the time who have much better internet so your ping is ridiculous and you get smoked all the time lol I have only had about 20 kills for 100 deaths on xbox i can get 500 kills 80 deaths

HeLiOn_PrImE

Idk what the hell are you talking about, people, my steam works perfect....but still, I won't buy games on it. Only bought CS and I will, buy Dota 2. That's it.

COD should stay separate from steam on any PC.
no animated signatures allowed

Kenny_Power

I have all Half life games but steam is the worst gaming sevice known to man