Sorry for being a dick

Started by helloWorld, December 20, 2011, 18:16

Joshy

I apologize to everyone, especially Twido and Konali for a being a dick to them.

Twido: I bought a car when Twido was passing along, as I entered the car Twido bought a Perennial to unspawn my car. It was wrong of me to flip out on you and restore your car. Sorry.

Konali (and Seraphim): Recently, Konali has noticed I've been a different person than I was before. I would just ignore reports, and add my own personal feelings into things where there shouldn't be personal feelings. Because of this, instead of doing right things, I'm doing bad things. For example, Seraphim's ban, I literally begged for him to stay banned because of my personal feeling against him. Konali and Lindsey (Twiz and Twix too) told me I was wrong. And I was wrong. I've taken this out on Konali last night, and reading it now it makes me damn ashamed of myself. I want to take the chance to apologize to Konali, and settle things out. I also want to apologize to Seraphim for interfering in his ban.

To the rest: I do apologize for being a grumpy person, but I would really appreciate if you guys would stop all of the arguments. I'm not saying everyone does it, but there's a minority that just want to piss people off and it's making people want to leave.

Now I want to make Convoy Trucking a better place, and it starts off with me changing, then these arguments will stop.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

martata14

It is not important how many mistakes you made, it is important that you realize

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Google

Quote from: Brand New Name on December 20, 2011, 18:21
puberty :D

OWND!

It sure does matter who you was and what you did, but it will matter what you'll do in the future and the person you chose to be . Anyway i know you are , were and still can be a cool dude like you was in the past , or even better.

Deff

Its takes some guts for a respected admin like you to apologize to them in front of whole public , you could have done this via PM or admin section, but you didnt. I think you are a great admin and will always try to be fair (but no one can be 100% fair because admins are humans),
and i think you will never let your personal grudges come again in your work.

Storm94

Joshy,

No one here (at least any of the sane people) expects you to be perfect. You are human, just like the rest of us, and you make mistakes. Thats kind of how this whole being human thing works. Im glad that you were man enough to step up and admit to your faults. It takes a lot of balls to do that. All you can do now is learn from your mistakes. And I hope you take this as a positive learning experience and not a negative one.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$hadow

is this means when ill say "Hi Josh" u gonna say ''Hi'' with a ":)'' ? o.O 
xD  

Terrorista310

No problem joshy        We all have rage inside... But it was a good atittude to apologize in public, to all   : )
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Supralisma

Yeah, I also like how you stand up and say this in public. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm sure being admin includes a shitload of pressure.

I haven't been around here long, but enough to make opinions and thoughts about the staff, and I've always really liked you, Joshy :)

Brian_William

Takes a lot of stones to step up and admit fault. Like others have said you are human and you're bound to have outbursts, how you handle the after effects is what makes your character.

Wise words on the call for people to cease fire on the attacks.

R16RACA

Its alright Joshy, we're all only human, and we all make mistakes
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

TwiXXXie

"Now I want to make Convoy Trucking a better place"
^Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race (MJ song xD)

"and it starts off with me changing"
^I`m starting with the man in the mirror, i`m asking him to change his way (another MJ song)

On Topic: Everybody makes mistakes, the good thing is that you realised that you did something wrong !

Xero

My respect just went up another notch for you Joshy, it takes a real man to admit stuff, even if they don't want to admit it, and that's where you manned up brotha. I can see bright things ahead for CVT and you yourself, lets make this place the best of the best! You've got my full support, you always did have it ;)

Twido

Quote from: Joshy on December 20, 2011, 18:16
I apologize to everyone, especially Twido and Konali for a being a dick to them.

Twido: I bought a car when Twido was passing along, as I entered the car Twido bought a Perennial to unspawn my car. It was wrong of me to flip out on you and restore your car. Sorry.

Konali (and Seraphim): Recently, Konali has noticed I've been a different person than I was before. I would just ignore reports, and add my own personal feelings into things where there shouldn't be personal feelings. Because of this, instead of doing right things, I'm doing bad things. For example, Seraphim's ban, I literally begged for him to stay banned because of my personal feeling against him. Konali and Lindsey (Twiz and Twix too) told me I was wrong. And I was wrong. I've taken this out on Konali last night, and reading it now it makes me damn ashamed of myself. I want to take the chance to apologize to Konali, and settle things out. I also want to apologize to Seraphim for interfering in his ban.

To the rest: I do apologize for being a grumpy person, but I would really appreciate if you guys would stop all of the arguments. I'm not saying everyone does it, but there's a minority that just want to piss people off and it's making people want to leave.

Now I want to make Convoy Trucking a better place, and it starts off with me changing, then these arguments will stop.
I'm sorry too , next time i will wait until u or someone else is in the car..

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: twido on December 21, 2011, 18:39
I'm sorry too , next time i will wait until u or someone else is in the car..
twidie, uve just trolled joshy, thats all :) i think thats funny that he unspawn urs for that :P

Kyle

KaT37

now thats the way to say sorry :D

respect ^^

Deff