Car light View Distance Help plox

Started by HavokmanNZ, December 20, 2011, 12:14

HavokmanNZ

I need a way so that I can see the lights when i'm further away, so they actually work and make the game look better.

Is there a way to edit something so that the view distance of the lights are increased.

As you can see in the pics my trucks lights are on but the camera is to far away to see the lights, when you get closer, they appear.
hurrrr duurrrr

TheSandman

Mine also does this, and it really sucks trying to drive near Flint County towards SF at night, on the hill pass, because you cant see the road.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

omer584

Quote from: TheSnowman on December 20, 2011, 12:24
Mine also does this, and it really sucks trying to drive near Flint County towards SF at night, on the hill pass, because you cant see the road.

There should be some lamps. HEY I can make it  :itroll:

Anri

l have searched for a mod like this and i actually have it , i dont know but u need a good PC for it , because it raises the draw distance tooo , like 10x times
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Deff

HavokmanNZ

Quote from: Brand New Name on December 20, 2011, 16:32
l have searched for a mod like this and i actually have it , i dont know but u need a good PC for it , because it raises the draw distance tooo , like 10x times

Could you please link me?
hurrrr duurrrr

Anri

dont have link , im searching on my mods folder ....
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri