Official Convoy Trucking Logo voting [FINAL]

Started by $nake, December 20, 2011, 01:58

Which of these should be an OFFICIAL CONVOY TRUCKING LOGO ?

29 (35.8%)
16 (19.8%)
36 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: December 31, 2011, 01:58

HeLiOn_PrImE

Please make a decision based on what you think it's best for CT, not what it's best for you or what you like. I made a good decision and I don't have any regrets. Don't feel sorry for my logo because I can do something wayyy better than that CT asks me.
no animated signatures allowed

Konali

I voted for number 2 because

#1 looks like a CD cover logo and i dont use CD's :) xD
#3 is to maffia style shit, like those games online.

#2 is simple and it works fine for me

In the end: it doesnt matter much for me because i play the game without or with a nice logo:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

LAST 2 DAYS LEFT!
:) vote vote vote who didnt do that yet :)

Deff

i think all 3 are good. Votes dont really matter to me. They are good and perfect for logo, thats why they reached the finals.

Ethan

whether an "official" logo is chosen or not Ill use either of the third choice if I decided to do anything related to Convoy Trucking and I would need a logo

Does Mick (even respective creators) give permission for us to use these for outsourcing use (like private use)or is this just "un"official stuff we are voting on by members.. I honestly think Mick would make the final decision here

Quote from: Konali on December 26, 2011, 02:48
I voted for number 2 because
#1 looks like a CD cover logo

I had an idea about that:
http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-1168-112.html
http://www.image-share.com/ipng-1168-113.html
http://www.image-share.com/igif-1168-114.html

$nake

Last 4 HOURS of voting!
voting closes @ 02 CET!

HeLiOn_PrImE

I wish to congratulate the people who got involved in this, especially the finalists. This is a reminder of how can skills matter in a community. Props to $nake for managing this contest and to everyone who voted. For me, being in the final was an honor.

I wish you all the best from this life, good luck in everything and much love. Happy New Year, CT!!!

$nake

Now its up to mick to choose which will be Official Logo, or maybe two,
one can be logo icon and last can be a logo on screensjots or vids or in game if possible :)

guys.. i have an idea/suggestion :) everyone who makes videos/pics,
please use Official CVT Logo on them :) it will be so cool thingy to show that was made in CVT Server :D

Deff

yeah we will and maybe make new mods with these logos (txd files)

but we dont know which is official logo :/

HeLiOn_PrImE

it's easy to make watermarks with the last logo to put it in videos or mods.

DeHavilland

Quote from: $nake on January 01, 2012, 12:30
one can be logo icon and last can be a logo on screensjots or vids or in game if possible :)

please use Official CVT Logo on them :) it will be so cool thingy to show that was made in CVT Server :D
Sure I'll do when the logo has been choosed! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

$nake

Quote from: DeHavilland on January 01, 2012, 16:40
Quote from: $nake on January 01, 2012, 12:30

Sure I'll do when the logo has been choosed! :)
first one can be icon for CT.net, xfire, twitter, etc.. and the last one can be a watermark or sth like that :)
second one has to less votes but its very nice that it was in final :) it can be banner if some1 needs :P

$nake

Nitrochegs

Thank you all for your votes, I really appreciate your support! Finally Convoy Trucking has an official logo. I would also like to congratulate those who made it to the finals with me, you both did an excellent job with your logos as well.

Thanks!

<3