News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CLEO Snow mod? Worth Doing?

Started by Atomic Monkey, December 19, 2011, 14:35

Atomic Monkey

Ok,
This has been bugging me for a bit.. I want to do the snow winter theme for the season and after X-mas because it's still winter.. But what's bothering me is that I want some Cleo snowfall, but I'm not 100 sure if it's fully SAMP legal. I need some real feedback on people who use it anyway even if it's not for SAMP.. it is safe, stable , and easy to remove?
*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

Terrorista310

its safe, bla bla, but the snowing mod lag a bit, it have 3 modes, 1 low, 2 medium and 3 hard (snow failing)  2 and 3 mode lags but 1 mode no, download it and install   have fun
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Deff

it doesnt lag, and yeah its worth it ;)

Atomic Monkey

Gonna install Cleo sometime today BUT I have a question about install.. The pathway is oddly set like this
C:\Documents and Settings\HolyShitMyRealName\"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe"

I'm gonna guess that the Document ands settings part is a mistake and should be installed directly to my GameDIR, is that correct?

Deff

documents and setting is wrong path, delete the first one. You can have only one hard disk path.
local disk C is included two times. (the one is quotes is the correct one but Make it till folder only, not the exe file)

Ethan

your lucky if you get CLEO to work, I have Never been able to get any of them to work. even if they are in the right directory, I have never been able to use them because they dont come with a readme and controls on how to use them..  :(   :'(

BTW is that for cleo 3 or 4?

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on December 20, 2011, 14:56
your lucky if you get CLEO to work, I have Never been able to get any of them to work. even if they are in the right directory, I have never been able to use them because they dont come with a readme and controls on how to use them..  :(   :'(

BTW is that for cleo 3 or 4?

it works with 3 so i think it can handle both
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Deff

Kyle

ethan all mods have read me's bro

Atomic Monkey

And.. Cleo Broke my SA.. .. Just.. great. ;_; Reinstalled.

RaceRX

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on December 21, 2011, 20:48
did you run it as administrator? :trollface:
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Atomic Monkey

Quote from: RaceRX on December 21, 2011, 21:01
Quote from: Atomic Monkey on December 21, 2011, 20:48
did you run it as administrator? :trollface:

I'm not using 7 / Vista , I'm using XP.. I might of fucked up the Cleo install. It's ok.. I had bad trailer mods hanging around that no one seemed to notice for months that I wanted to clean out.. So I'm re-installing now.