News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Justice System

Started by ThomasKirkman, December 18, 2011, 20:38

ThomasKirkman

I posted a player report showing multiple videos of a player driving around in a non-police vehicle. I posted chat logs showing that there were no suspects online during an even larger time frame. The rules for police state that we must ticket players with fines, weigh vehicles and arrest wanted suspects. While in a NON-police vehicle, you can only Arrest wanted suspects and fine players that are stationary. If you ignore suspects that need to be weighed, or if you ignore suspects that have fines and don't stop in front of you, you are not doing your duty.

HOWEVER that is now not the case. Proof of a player's entire evening while driving his non-police vehicle must be provided. It does not matter that he cannot do his complete job. To get fair treatment and justice, you must follow and record a player the entire evening thus not doing your job in order to report. SO, precedence has been set.

"I need full proof (whole time span of video) otherwise I can't tell if the player fined between the clips.

No action taken, but if you have the full proof feel free to post this again."

Fined? He can't unless they stop. What about suspects that drive by and don't stop for him ticket them?  What about weighing suspects. I guess not being a regular cop has its perks.

The law is what ever the judge says it is that day.  BUT, that justice must be consistant from now on.
ThomasKirkman

R16RACA

If you cant handle the action taken, post in the complaints section.

And secondly, the admins/mods cannot take action if the proof has been modified.

This is not the place for you to have a private war.

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on December 18, 2011, 20:38

Fined? He can't unless they stop. What about suspects that drive by and don't stop for him ticket them?  What about weighing suspects. I guess not being a regular cop has its perks.

Some people do stop. And they are not suspects if he hasnt ticketed them -.-

:ukiddn: :gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

ThomasKirkman

This post is a statement of fact explaining my views of the justice system we now recognise.
The proof was not modified.  It was video clips of the subject.  No changes were made. 
This is to point out that a precedence has been set as far as how proof must be provided and that police do not have to do all their duty, just some of it, and just once and awhile in order to be considered "Doing their Duty".

R16RACA

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on December 18, 2011, 21:01
This post is a statement of fact explaining my views of the justice system we now recognise.
The proof was not modified.  It was video clips of the subject.  No changes were made. 
This is to point out that a precedence has been set as far as how proof must be provided and that police do not have to do all their duty, just some of it, and just once and awhile in order to be considered "Doing their Duty".

well done, you've successfully managed to rehash an old topic, GZ to you.  :seriously_guy: :gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

RaceRX

I fined everyone that stoped.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

ThomasKirkman

I decided to lock this an move it to Problems and complaints.
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,16061.new.html

There is a full description of the report, contradictory statements from the administrator that filed on this report and the suspects own admission that he was guilty.

ThomasKirkman