Can server remove these objects?

Started by omer584, December 17, 2011, 15:59

omer584

4 road sign at South LV highway. They are not good signs, they are getting this road bad. 1 wall (I think its a mod) and fences near blackfield are blocking truckers to enter/exit blackfield.

Please remove these objects

http://imgur.com/a/XHjoq

Mefi

lol, remove only the barriers near blackfield and the one object near gate to the parking in blackfield. what the problem with those signs?

[GER]Melissa

Just the fence on the 2nd picture would be a great idea, rest is shit, if im allowed to say that.

+0,16

R16RACA

the fence was left there for a reason.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

TheSandman

Mick could make some awesome 3D text draw labels.
Like, 'Happyland' 'Turn Left'
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

bazingashane0

I don't know why people are asking all of a sudden to get rid of tons of objects.

You guys had perfectly put up with them before pre 0.3d surely you can still put up with them now, they are no great hastle that cause any accidents that I have seen.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

RaceRX

Signs should stay. Posts should go.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: Shane0 on December 18, 2011, 05:04
I don't know why people are asking all of a sudden to get rid of tons of objects.

You guys had perfectly put up with them before pre 0.3d surely you can still put up with them now, they are no great hastle that cause any accidents that I have seen.

Huge +1

Everything should stay. Don't change the game because the game is what people want and like.

RaceRX

Quote from: Shantta[RO] on December 18, 2011, 11:58
Quote from: Shane0 on December 18, 2011, 05:04

Huge +1

Everything should stay. Don't change the game because the game is what people want and like.
lol?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice