News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Burrito

Started by Prodan., December 15, 2011, 20:33

Prodan.

Who has a nic burrito mod and could post me a link here?

Ps:i am looking for a non laggy one:D thnx

Strato

i guess google has one.

Ethan

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,5294.0.html

its not posted just to look pretty, you know, its there for a purpose

Prodan.

But i don't know which isn't laggy

Ethan

Quote from: ProdanTheStig on December 16, 2011, 11:14
But i don't know which isn't laggy

because you have to make an effort to install them, test them, and see if they are or not.

MikeMan

why when people ask for help people are so rude and say go to google or go here and its a wise ass remark?

this forum is for mods/and mod help.  i don't agree with the wise-ness.  :challengeaccepted:

R16RACA

Quote from: Duramax The Dirty Elf on December 17, 2011, 06:40
why when people ask for help people are so rude and say go to google or go here and its a wise ass remark?

this forum is for mods/and mod help.  i don't agree with the wise-ness.  :challengeaccepted:

because pople are too stupid to use google, and instead waste our time on here.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Duramax The Dirty Elf on December 17, 2011, 06:40
this forum is for mods/and mod help.  i don't agree with the wise-ness.

this thread is for mod help, yes (maybe) but yet 70% of the people who ask for "non laggy mods for X" put forth no effort to go out on their own and search the internet to find mods they like, they would have to test them, they have to make an effort to do something...