News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Seriously?!

Started by Spekter, December 12, 2011, 21:24

Spekter

So, it seems like i have been warned for calling Terrorista a scum (which he is and everyone knows it). And now, my question to Joshy is:

Really? Are you fucking kidding me?!

Warning for a 'scum'?! Thats barely an insult! I dont even want to start talking about how appropriate that word was in Terrorista's case!

People get away for much harder things (*cough* goosey *cough*) and i get a warn for a scum...

I guess Nagy is right... The so called 'justice' on this server is getting totally repulsive, and lack of punishment rules is just getting absurd.

Axi.

I was online when this happened, terrorista was acting so immature and obnoxious

obviously that doesn't change the warn, but a backstory needs to be explained

Konali

Look i like Sveki an ddont know what happend. but once reported on the forum a backstory hardly isnt needed because it shouldnt happened in the first place if u didnt do it. for example: U will never caught me insulting.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Axi.

Quote from: Konali ''CT xmas time '' :) :) on December 12, 2011, 21:30
Look i like Sveki an ddont know what happend. but once reported on the forum a backstory hardly isnt needed because it shouldnt happened in the first place if u didnt do it. for example: U will never caught me insulting.

ok sorry.

mick88

Quote from: sveki on December 12, 2011, 21:24
So, it seems like i have been warned for calling Terrorista a scum (which he is and everyone knows it).

No need to read further. Warn was fair. And it was only a warn, we ban for some insults.

John_Freeman

When you say it too much it gets annoying and eventually gets to the point of being spam, just be glad you got a slap on the wrist and not a ban.

Spekter

Quote from: John_Freeman on December 13, 2011, 00:44
When you say it too much it gets annoying and eventually gets to the point of being spam, just be glad you got a slap on the wrist and not a ban.

Say what too much? lol

Spekter

Quote from: mick88 on December 12, 2011, 21:36
Quote from: sveki on December 12, 2011, 21:24
So, it seems like i have been warned for calling Terrorista a scum (which he is and everyone knows it).

No need to read further. Warn was fair. And it was only a warn, we ban for some insults.

O rly? http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15156.0.html

What about that? I believe that Goosey made it out unscathed, while Nagy got a warn. The strange thing about that is that all three of them were insulting. Now how did an admin make a decision to warn only Nagy, leaving aside gruesome and disrespectful things that Goosey said? I guess we will never be seeing an answer.

I think if i said to Terrorista what Goosey said to Nagy, i would be getting a 30 day ban.

The point of this post is to point out that i got a warn for 'scum', while Goosey made it out unscathed.

That was all from me.

Joshy

Quote from: zacco on December 03, 2011, 20:27
hmm this should be in reports not here and race did not do any thing wrong if he did not see it so report it
Original poster of that topic was told to report them, they didn't = nothing happened.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Spekter

Quote from: Joshy on December 13, 2011, 01:13
Quote from: zacco on December 03, 2011, 20:27
hmm this should be in reports not here and race did not do any thing wrong if he did not see it so report it
Original poster of that topic was told to report them, they didn't = nothing happened.

So basically, what are you trying to say, is that i am allowed to break rules (insult people's mothers) even when admins are on? And that i will be punished only if the person i insulted reports me (in the reports board)? Oh cool, ill start immediately.

Come on Josh, you know thats bullshit.

Joshy

No, you will still be punished if we see you in-game or on web chat. However if we didn't see you (like PMing or we are offline), the person who is being insulted must report.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Spekter

Quote from: Joshy on December 13, 2011, 01:27
No, you will still be punished if we see you in-game or on web chat. However if we didn't see you (like PMing or we are offline), the person who is being insulted must report.

Oh right, that certainly makes some things a little clearer. But the thing still blurry is this: why did admin (i dont know which one was online at the time) skip Goosey's insults like they didnt even happen, when it was obvious that Goosey started the barage of insults prior to Nagy's warning? He didnt see it? I dont think so. But anyway, those reasons are off-limits for me anyways.

I got way off topic with this argument, and i am going to stop now. I dont really care about my warn much, i just wanted to say that it was unfair and to respond to Mick's statement 'we ban for some insults'.

From the moment i created this topic, i knew that i would not be able to prove that i am right even if i am.

John_Freeman

Quote from: sveki on December 13, 2011, 00:52
Quote from: John_Freeman on December 13, 2011, 00:44

Say what too much? lol

"stop scum"