News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

RT Bullbar

Started by TorSveine, December 10, 2011, 22:51

TorSveine

anyone think that they can mod a bullbar on this? :D if so, pm me and i will send you the files :D

Hayabusa.

Cha Cha u cant edit this mod IF u dont have premission from EM(EasyMan)

TorSveine

srry, forgot to ask :p

Neon$lash

Quote from: Hayabusa on December 14, 2011, 12:32
Cha Cha u cant edit this mod IF u dont have premission from EM(EasyMan)
you can edit without his permission. IF. your not using and claming as you made it. if your using just for yourself and a couple of friends. its fine.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Ethan

Quote from: Neon$lash on December 15, 2011, 00:08
you can edit without his permission. IF. your not using and claming as you made it. if your using just for yourself and a couple of friends. its fine.

actually you can edit the mod however you want to, you cant redistibute it at all to anyone.. that essentially violates a copyright agreement almost..  like taking someones elegy car mod and simply adding a paintjob to it.. yes you didnt modify it but yet if you redistirbute the mod as your and give no credit you honestly breking the law (moral law)

Neon$lash

Quote from: Ethan on December 15, 2011, 00:53

actually you can edit the mod however you want to, you cant redistibute it at all to anyone.. that essentially violates a copyright agreement almost..  like taking someones elegy car mod and simply adding a paintjob to it.. yes you didnt modify it but yet if you redistirbute the mod as your and give no credit you honestly breking the law (moral law)

Like i said ethan. if you mod it and claim that you made it you break the copyrights like you said. and yes. if you modfiy and give to everyone ofc you need to give the credits. but in this case he can make the mod for himself like race and vette does for private people and don't redistirbute them :P

Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

iFrost

Quote from: Ethan on December 15, 2011, 00:53
Quote from: Neon$lash on December 15, 2011, 00:08

If it doesn't have the ® icon or the ™, then it doesn't violate the copyright agreement, as it is not claimed.

[GER]Melissa

Could someone give me the Link of this mod? I asked him per PM but he didnt gave me the link till now

Neon$lash

Quote from: [GER]Melissa on December 15, 2011, 12:53
Could someone give me the Link of this mod? I asked him per PM but he didnt gave me the link till now

well its on his website. emzone but isn't working right now.. and its lithuanian. :P

omer584

I want it too

Ethan

Quote from: iFrost[Tiger] on December 15, 2011, 08:52
If it doesn't have the ® icon or the ™, then it doesn't violate the copyright agreement, as it is not claimed.

it doesnt have to have any mark frost.. if I make a mod, and have it linked to 4 different websites for download, you download it, its already implied that its copyright tm registered and all that good stuff, the person who made it gets the automatic copyright to it, expressed ot not

TorSveine

Quote from: omer584 on December 15, 2011, 13:40

I want it too
I have asked him about permission to send the files :)