Started by xDrDx, December 10, 2011, 22:11

xDrDx

>:( >:( >:(

[xfire]51505b[/xfire]
VOLVO for life.
Trucking isn't a job, is a lifestyle.

Viper

I hate that admin can u revoke badge
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

CheesyTaco

He should even be banned/warned + Badge revoked for that. [BG]HONDA already did the same thing to me, but I forgot to lauch Xfire before the game, and didn't have any proof.

That is SO Anti-Fairplay, he don't even let you to finish your mission !

Partyroo

What a wanker, he MUST loose his badge. That guy knew exactly what he had done because he was pushing his two key to give more stars (more money), dancing & from what I saw trying to push you off the ferry?

But if I had anything to say yes he should defiantly loose his badge & get a warn, maybe even a 4 day ban?

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Viper

WHy didnt u report to rubber and got it revoked
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

$nake

he should be revoked and banned for abusing, its total noobism!
but mick would say: u should pay ur fines before entering on ferry, its easy to say..

Xero

What an ass, and dancing on the ferry when you become wanted is a slap in the face as well. It's people like this that don't make the game fun, or fair, and I'm sure it's not the first time it's happened with him.

deejayy2k

its happend to me as well i was already on the ferry and it was moving when he asked for it, he then drove to the front of the ferry (i was on the back) just as i get wanted he comes full pelt back towards me and rams me off the ferry. so he didnt get the points for arresting me it went to someone else  :)) . lucky i was near the bridge so i could easily get back on the road.

Ernests

He should be banned for 10000 days for noobing. I hate people like him! :/

Crimzz[UK]

Quote from: Ernests on December 11, 2011, 21:19
He should be banned for 10000 days for noobing. I hate people like him! :/

Actualy HONDA has already been banned before for abusing cop powers and If HONDA is still abusing them then admins should ban him from being a cop.

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,14961.msg75760.html#msg75760

badboi787

What a prick, I've also saw Honda abusing cop powers ALOT. He needs to be banned

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

2cool4u

For people who might happen this to you should try to type /7 before he tickets you on ferry.
Is His badge already revoked ?
In my opinion he should get a ban :p
Bye.