GoKart track @ SF Driving School

Started by $nake, December 09, 2011, 22:58

TwiXXXie

haha snake u got pwnt by your "the only friendly admin/mod(Konali)"
you said that Konali it's the friendlliest mod and i`m not and bla bla bla, u see snake, life ain't fair(u don't have a life) and you should never speak shit about anyone :)

Ethan is very good at mapping!

$nake

Quote from: SANTA SUCKS , I WONT CHANGE MY NAME :DDD MWHAHAHHA on December 10, 2011, 20:36
snake how the F88k u know ethan cant make it , huh ?
i didnt say that he CANT, but that KR2 has made it already so why to make next one.. ?

Quote from: TwiXXXie <3 on December 10, 2011, 20:52
you said that Konali it's the friendlliest mod and i`m not and bla bla bla, u see snake, life ain't fair(u don't have a life) and you should never speak shit about anyone :)

1. he didnt pwn me lol..
2. u r not friendly to me recently..
3. "Ethan is very good at mapping!" - and i have a very partyful life with tons of friends and drunk nights..

RaceRX

I knew it was a joke when he said friends. :trollface:
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Mefi

Quote from: Matheus on December 10, 2011, 18:35
Quote from: Mefi on December 10, 2011, 18:24
ethan and mapping? hahuahuahua XDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD sorry, im laughing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, btw its trucking server, go on freeroam...

Ohh yeah, and you are the king at mapping, i forgot this ¬¬

Maybe, im not the king, but im 100 % better than this faking mapper. Btw, who you are xD. You are just a typical hatering player, who is nolifing, you dont know anything about mapping, scripting. leave this topic

Quote from: TwiXXXie <3 on December 10, 2011, 20:52

No, he isnt.

Ethan

wow mefi, your charting into dangerous waters there.. I am obviously better than you since I have done 8 bases, an island (with help), a truckstop, 3 parking lots, 2 temp roadworks..so dont say I suck at mapping

R16RACA

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Anri

selfish idiot kids , ethan do sth nice , dont read those senseless senteces
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Mefi

Quote from: Ethan on December 11, 2011, 05:02
wow mefi, your charting into dangerous waters there.. I am obviously better than you since I have done 8 bases, an island (with help), a truckstop, 3 parking lots, 2 temp roadworks..so dont say I suck at mapping

hehe and what? You dont know how much i did maps etc...btw you are doing projects for amount, not with quality...Show me? Thats Blueberry gas station is yours project? XDDDDDDD pro, ok next, las colinas is your next project? XDDDDDDDDD next shit...? more???? ????

Anri

whats wrong with blueberry ?

i think ethan doesnt make maps with much quality 'cause mick gave him a limit on the number of objects ....
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

badboi787

Mefi, fuck off Ethan is a great mapper.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

$nake

Okay, STFU all!

1. i wanted to suggest this GoKart/RC Bandit race track..
2. KR2 has made it already so why Ethan should make another ?
3. dont argue, just open ur eyes, maybe u will notice sth..

Shantta[RO]

Anri

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 11, 2011, 13:14
Okay, STFU all!

1. i wanted to suggest this GoKart/RC Bandit race track..
2. KR2 has made it already so why Ethan should make another ?
3. dont argue, just open ur eyes, maybe u will notice sth..

ethan should make one because kr2's isnt nice .

And BTW lol , DID mick say that he willl add this  :lol: :lol:
EDIT:

Ethan

well I could do it even though the haters are out there and considering kry2cho (however its spelled) isnt a mapper anymore