GoKart track @ SF Driving School

Started by $nake, December 09, 2011, 22:58

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheGame

This is a nice idea,
if this will be added i may buy a kart. :P

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Ethan

I'll build a race track there for the rc bandit.. everyone may/may not like it but I know I could do something for the bandit races..

Konali

Quote from: Ethan on December 10, 2011, 15:51
I'll build a race track there for the rc bandit.. everyone may/may not like it but I know I could do something for the bandit races..

And thats why i feel u should be next admin:) u know what the people want and ur heart belongs to CT :)
Nice job ethan :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

JVC

The best video company of the world
Thank you Convoy Trucking Server , Im playing 2 years in this server :D

$nake

Quote from: Konali ''CT xmas time '' :):) on December 10, 2011, 16:02
And thats why i feel u should be next admin:)
hahaha! :D u made me laugh! mwahahaha! :D reading bullshit, thats what i like :D

u know what the people want and ur heart belongs to CT :)
thats total bulshit! mwahahahah! :D :D maybe u r blind konalie or sth :D

KR2's version should stay and be added.. big NO for ethan's next shitty mapping! (sry ethan)

dont be asslicker konalie!

Konali

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 10, 2011, 16:43
Quote from: Konali ''CT xmas time '' :) :) on December 10, 2011, 16:02
And thats why i feel u should be next admin:)
hahaha! :D u made me laugh! mwahahaha! :D reading bullshit, thats what i like :D

u know what the people want and ur heart belongs to CT :)
thats total bulshit! mwahahahah! :D :D maybe u r blind konalie or sth :D

KR2's version should stay and be added.. big NO for ethan's next shitty mapping! (sry ethan)

dont be asslicker konalie!

Xfire chat explains it all:

[17:35] $nake: konalieee :D
[17:36] $nake: u made me mega laugh :DDDD
[17:37] $nake: "And thats why i feel u should be next admin:) u know what the people want and ur heart belongs to CT :)
Nice job ethan :)"
its totally bullshit hahahahah :D
he totaly doesnt care about ct and mapping like noob :D
he will never be admin, best opinion has hax, ethan is dork :D
[17:48] konali: $nake. 1) i dont asked for ur opinion.  2) drop the i hate all staff because i wont get 2nd chance act. 3) be that happy snake again and stop bugging ethan 4) ethan is the best moderator in my eyes !!! 5) thank u for ur time
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Konali ''CT xmas time '' :):) link=topic=15554.msg79280#msg79280
Xfire chat explains it all:

[17:35] $nake: konalieee :D
[17:36] $nake: u made me mega laugh :DDDD
[17:37] $nake: "And thats why i feel u should be next admin:) u know what the people want and ur heart belongs to CT :)
Nice job ethan :)"
its totally bullshit hahahahah :D
he totaly doesnt care about ct and mapping like noob :D
he will never be admin, best opinion has hax, ethan is dork :D
[17:48] konali: $nake. 1) i dont asked for ur opinion.  2) drop the i hate all staff because i wont get 2nd chance act. 3) be that happy snake again and stop bugging ethan 4) ethan is the best moderator in my eyes !!! 5) thank u for ur time
i didnt give u permission for public chatlog of our conversation at xfire.. xfire is xfire, forum is forum..

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Ethan

you have no idea what it would look like so how dare you say I make shitty maps

Mefi

ethan and mapping? hahuahuahua XDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD sorry, im laughing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, btw its trucking server, go on freeroam...

Matheus

Quote from: Mefi on December 10, 2011, 18:24
ethan and mapping? hahuahuahua XDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD sorry, im laughing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, btw its trucking server, go on freeroam...

Ohh yeah, and you are the king at mapping, i forgot this ¬¬

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on December 10, 2011, 17:56
you have no idea what it would look like so how dare you say I make shitty maps
coz thx to kr2 (he is mapper) ive noticed how many mistakes are there in ur mapped things,
we both noticed it, we r thinking that u r mapping just to get more instead of their quality..

Anri

snake how the F88k u know ethan cant make it , huh ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri