Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

0.3d laags . help

Started by martin, December 09, 2011, 20:34

martin

0.3d laags on my pc how to fix that
I use 2.2x3 CPU , 6gb ram , 1gb video memory and OS win vista
0.3c worked just fine but 0.3d is lagging as hell

my pc dont use max power to run that game !

i hawe tryed to run game on singel core to = FAIL
Hawe tryed to MIN settings = FAIL
hawe tryed not playing the game , BUT i want to play it !!!!

i dont use CD/DVD or virtual disc (daemon tools , alcohole ) to run game . if some one hawe same problem or know how to fix or hawe any idea write to me

R16RACA

yes everybody is experience more lagg since 0.3d, but there is no fix. just play the game. over time you pc should get used to running it and what it needs.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

omer584

try /fpslimit (20-90) For example I am using /fpslimit 25 : NO lag but graphics are middle. If you make 90 : Perfect graphics with horrible lag

RaceRX

FPS isnt graphics enhancing ... it purely shows how many frames per second you see.. The human eye can only see 25 or 35fps anyway.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheGame

Quote from: Santa News - Xmas news time on December 10, 2011, 07:40
yes everybody is experience more lagg since 0.3d, but there is no fix. just play the game. over time you pc should get used to running it and what it needs.

Lol, everybody??
I don't lag anymore since 0.3d and no more de-sync.
(yh only the trailers are laggy when they drive).

Anri

i dont experience the smallest lag in 0.3d :D
what u need to do is : turn quality from VERY HIGH into LOW only this
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri