Infernoob cops

Started by Partyroo, December 09, 2011, 16:00

Partyroo

I was sitting a long in a limo watching someone do limo missions, & I noticed a noob cop in an infernus almost fail the mission. I suggest there be a limmit that at least only people who has the cop achievement, be only trusted to use the infernus. Because by 500 arrests you would think they would know how to handle a fast car. The infernus is a very fast, very heavy car that can wipe trucks out if the driver is not careful.

Too many accidents have been caused by people being in a fast car, as a cop, & not knowing how to handle the speed of it. Something needs to be done, honestly the cop system is far too laid back. Cops can cause so much damage if they want to its not funny.

Thanks all!

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

$nake

+1 imo cops (with under 500 arrests) should can drive only copcars :)

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Matheus

+1 i hate infernus cops chasing me down D:

$nake

but still.. nothing will change, even when Joshy is against that too, mick allows and we cant change it..

ThomasKirkman

The problem with the 500 achievement award, is at that point, the Infernoobs put NOS on and then it is even worse.   C:-)   If I had a buck for every time a supercar rammed me out of a pursuit . . . . .  Oh well.  My views on those cars are well known.

ThomasKirkman

R16RACA

Well done, you've successfully managed to start a new topic of exactly the same thing as here!

READ BEFORE POSTING
Quoteuse search
:gtfo:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

ThomasKirkman

Forum police strike again.

THOMASKIRKMAN

mrtrlt

The problem is, all these suggestions occur but nothing is done about it.

I say +1 but nothing will be done as per usual :'( :'(