News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Account IPS

Started by Geckco, December 09, 2011, 03:25

Geckco

Alright so for the Christmas holiday I will be out of town and in a different state (I live in the USA). Anyway what if I were to get on CVT on a different IP? Would I get my account disabled? Or what if I went on another computer would my account also my disabled?

Btw staff I live in New Jersey if you check my ip adress/ISP provider, I'll be heading to Texas on the 25th of december and I leave on the 4th. So my my ip would probbaly be changing a lot. No I'm not going to be doing account sharing, after seeing Junior's and Kyles incident I want nothing to happen like that.

I guess I would be going on a different computer that has SAMP which is my cousins (i will not give him the password ect, im not going to share, therefore my ip would be changing)

And I will also play on my laptop ect on different internet connections.

I just want to clarify this with you guys, so theres no confusion of my account being disabled or banned ect.

What should I do or what do you suggest?

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Rubber

As long as you wait for your ban to expire before logging onto another IP, you are fine. I would personally enable account security if you haven't done so already. This just means that you will only be able to log onto your account on the computer you currently use. If you use multiple computers, do not use this option.

Geckco

well what if i were to get on a different computer with a different ip?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.