News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Bullying

Started by Dan_Nobleman, December 06, 2011, 01:06

Dan_Nobleman

A touching video about a kid who was bullied but managed to stay strong.

If you ever need inspiration in some of the bleakest of moments
http://isitgoingtobeok.com/
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Dynamo

i know how this kid feels. I was beat up and bullied on almost a daily basis throughout most of my young life. There were times when i felt lost and my family was never much help. I don't even know how I survived it all.

I find that the biggest problem with bullying is that adults never do enough to stop it.

$nake

:so_much_win:
touching

in public school 'other' guy cant learn normally.. everyday others who this that he is 'worser'
will bully him and fight after school just for that he is worser in their eyes.. imo.. guys who are
bullying at 'others' should be reported and go normally to normal jail, its not cruel,
but these cops gays will never do that, coz fighting in schools is allowed (?)..
thats why i went and finished private high school.. i will NEVER allow my kid to go to public school..

naury

snake your attitude to life is lame.
you dont want to do nothing extream, u like peacful life, no fights, no parties no nothing!

wtf man? how can that be possible?

my child wont get bullied, because he will start mma since young days!

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

$nake

Quote from: naury on December 06, 2011, 12:50
snake your attitude to life is lame.
you dont want to do nothing extream, u like peacful life, no fights, no parties no nothing!

wtf man? how can that be possible?
Look.. i was teached by parents that fight wont fix any problem.. If i did sth wrong at home
or somewhere, they gave me a ban, its normal between parents-child.. Like here, before i get ban,
i was always getting warnings that i shouldnt do that, and ive learned.. Peaceful life without
any conflicts is much better, its perfect life, and i will be perfect guy in their op. if i will find
a nice nob and a nice girl for my life.. maybe its bored if u have other attitude for life, but i like it..
dont drink alcohol (so much or at all), dont smoke (cigs, weed, etc), dont swear, dont provoke,
and u will be perfect guy for ur parents (of course if they will apprecate this), violence isnt an option!
:)

Rubber

what is with you always fighting!?!? Nagy, if you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand, don't say anything at all....especially if it is not nice. Stop antagonizing players. Snake, when he antagonizes just ignore it, he's just looking for attention. Perhaps he gets a rise from it?

naury

well... the kids message was nice, i feel for him.

but I will say it one more time - war is the anserw.

not for the kids, bullies are dumb by fighting with some1 for no reason!
i have never tried to find a fight... it always finds me :(

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

$hadow

Anri

mute video and u have to change its category into FUNNY
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Joshy

If you are not slightly touched by this then I personally dislike you.

Quote from: SANTA SUCKS , I WONT CHANGE MY NAME :DDD MWHAHAHHA on December 06, 2011, 14:11
You're sad.

One day, you will have children and they might be bullied, and you will damn regret what you said. I've been though the experience myself and it's not funny in any slightest part. Just because someone else is less or more capable, or 'different' than you, it doesn't give you the right to make that person feel like utter shit.

Wnei ti cer o yma a cael bywyd sy'n barchu pobl eraill?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Anri

Quote from: Joshy on December 06, 2011, 17:22
If you are not slightly touched by this then I personally dislike you.

Quote from: SANTA SUCKS , I WONT CHANGE MY NAME :DDD MWHAHAHHA on December 06, 2011, 14:11
You're sad.

One day, you will have children and they might be bullied, and you will damn regret what you said. I've been though the experience myself and it's not funny in any slightest part. Just because someone else is less or more capable, or 'different' than you, it doesn't give you the right to make that person feel like utter shit.

Wnei ti cer o yma a cael bywyd sy'n barchu pobl eraill?

havent ever bullied a child , i just cant do that , but if this boy has been bullied he just can report it , right ?
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

badboi787

Anri, your a real dick, how would you like to get bullied everyday of your life, especially when you was started to be bullied in grade one. I lost ALOT
of respect for you, especially when you lolled at my accident.

Anyway, I totally feel what this kid is feeling. I went through the thing he has, nobody wanted to be friends with me, I got beaten up badly and nobody cared to do nothing, not even my school. I was a loner, suicide was the option for me every time  because I felt that nobody wanted me on this world, and thought that the world was better off without me. But when I moved houses and school, things got better for me and now I'm living happily with my friends.

I still look back at this to this day, and if I ever was to see those people who bullied me, I would beat the shit out of them.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Google

In time things will change for him , because it will make him stronger and stronger and someday his nerves will explode and they will get bullied , also about the childrens part if i'll have a kid and it gets bullied i'll let it be , just for 1-2 times , he needs to learn a life lesson . if the problem still continues i'll warn them , if the problem still continues ..... I'll kick they're asses and they're parents ones .

Yeah as you guys said  everybody likes peace , but it can't happen so you must be prepared for anything , you MUST know how to defend yourself (fight AND run) in life.

sOiLwoRk

Quote from: Rubber The Grinch on December 06, 2011, 13:37
what is with you always fighting!?!? Nagy, if you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand, don't say anything at all....especially if it is not nice. Stop antagonizing players. Snake, when he antagonizes just ignore it, he's just looking for attention. Perhaps he gets a rise from it?
I don't see nagy's comment.