Hunter Quarry interchange

Started by johnnyk12345, December 04, 2011, 11:14

johnnyk12345

As you know the Hunter Quarry is one of the most dangerous interchanges of san andreas. Since 0.3d has the ability to cut the map,I think that it can be more safer to truckers if you change it and make it more safer.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

$nake

there should be sth down there :) maybe unload point or sth like a gravel job :D

DeHavilland

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 04, 2011, 12:42
there should be sth down there :) maybe unload point or sth like a gravel job :D
No more missions!
80's

90's

[/hide]

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

$nake

Quote from: DeSantaclaus on December 04, 2011, 12:47
Quote from: Santa $nake on December 04, 2011, 12:42
No more missions!
right, maybe bus > get quarry workers from work and take to homes :D

mrtrlt

Quote from: John_Trucker[GR] on December 04, 2011, 11:14
As you know the Hunter Quarry is one of the most dangerous interchanges of san andreas. Since 0.3d has the ability to cut the map,I think that it can be more safer to truckers if you change it and make it more safer.

Why would you care, your'e banned until half way through next year!!

$hadow

lol +1 ;)

DeHavilland

80's

90's

[/hide]

johnnyk12345

Quote from: DeSantaclaus on December 04, 2011, 14:12
Quote from: The Cutie Elf on December 04, 2011, 13:48

lol +1 ;)
xD lol +1

Look I think it will be good for other people this is my opinion,I have already suggested to many other trucking servers.Personally I will play on an other trucking server which name starts with "T"

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: John_Trucker[GR] on December 04, 2011, 15:55
Quote from: DeSantaclaus on December 04, 2011, 14:12
Quote from: The Cutie Elf on December 04, 2011, 13:48

lol +1 ;)
xD lol +1

Look I think it will be good for other people this is my opinion,I have already suggested to many other trucking servers.Personally I will play on an other trucking server which name starts with "T"

Just admit it you are ban evading.Stop fooling people.If i dont play a server i wont check its forum

HeLiOn_PrImE

I'd say +1 but that bridge and the ground it's sitting on are one piece. If you try to remove the bridge you will have a big piece of land mass missing and nothing to replace it with. This one is just not possible. Attempting to map bridges for the unestablished routs over it seems like a good idea, but it needs surgical precision.

This has been suggested before and it's been refused. Mick gave the advice to drive carefully in areas like that. I never crashed my vehicle there, so you can't say it's impossible.
no animated signatures allowed

Ethan

your post makes no sense whatsoever since your suggesting to "make it safer" but yet you failed to suggest how, and if you cant travel past hunter quarry and not get hit. dont do missions in that area

DeHavilland

Quote from: Micks Elf on December 05, 2011, 00:50
your post makes no sense whatsoever since your suggesting to "make it safer" but yet you failed to suggest how, and if you cant travel past hunter quarry and not get hit. dont do missions in that area
+1
80's

90's

[/hide]