Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Warning Vs. Ban

Started by ThomasKirkman, December 03, 2011, 18:57

zacco

Like i did say

Quote from: zacco on December 04, 2011, 19:46
ok so if i get you  right Tomas and nagy you both want to have a harder system for ramming, insulting and so on.

no warn only ban did i understand you correct .

but we going to take this with us and see what we can do to get harder on the warn or ban.

zacco

ThomasKirkman

Yes Zacco.  It is my opinion that if clear evidence is shown of someone intentionally ramming another player, first offense should be a one or three day ban, and get progressively longer if it continues.  BUT, I would like to hear other players put in their two cents on this also.

ThomasKirkman

Konali

I think warnings should be skipped for intentional ramming, also with players that collect them as awards. Because imo if you have 15+ warns in ur CT career u clearly show u dont give a fuck about the rules. So i think in most cases based on player history warns could be skipped.

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Rudolf the pink nose reindeer on December 05, 2011, 21:12
I think warnings should be skipped for intentional ramming, also with players that collect them as awards. Because imo if you have 15+ warns in ur CT career u clearly show u dont give a fuck about the rules. So i think in most cases based on player history warns could be skipped.

Konali
thats why our cool admins are banning guys who have broken this same rule AGAIN AGAIN..
*cough* strato *cough* instead of warning them, when warns wont work at their minds positively..

Nagy_Sanyi

Because imo if you have 15+ warns in ur CT career u clearly show u dont give a fuck about the rules

Konali

*Cough* Anri *Cough* :D

Axi.

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on December 06, 2011, 18:38
Because imo if you have 15+ warns in ur CT career u clearly show u dont give a fuck about the rules

Konali

*Cough* Anri *Cough* :D

LOL

Master Hammy

I think mick should establish a code of discipline that staff have to follow.
================================
Nickolas C Shaffer
Hobbiest Pawn Coder
Youth Pastor In Training - FBC Snellville
Find Me On Facebook!
================================

Ethan

Quote from: Master Hammy on December 06, 2011, 20:05
I think mick should establish a code of discipline that staff have to follow.

each person sees everything different and would react differently so I dont think that would be nessacary