2 suggestion about RC bandit

Started by Marccc, December 01, 2011, 22:28

Marccc

I will start with saying Thank you Mick for this amazing christmas achievement!

oke here the first suggestion.
Now we have the christmas achievement, find the 25 presents, alot of people are searching for them. Also the newest players that dont have enough money
to buy a house or no house available in the house crisis of now. The reward, the RC bandit, will use a car slot but these newest players have no slots if they cant buy a house. So they do this for ''shit''.
My first suggestion is to make a item of the RC bandit, so also the newest players can enjoy the bandit. Why did it use a car slot if you cant do the same things as real cars? You use it as Toy.

Suggestion 2:
Now we can drive the bandit its time to host races! But now the problems start, we cant see who is driving the bandit because there shows no name above it. So is it possible to add the player name above the bandit to see who is driving the RC bandit?

Thank you,

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Supralisma

Konali

i like the first suggestion huge:) newer players should be able to benefit from xmas in CT to :)

great thinking marccc
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

+∞

MASSIVE suggestion        omgg       you read my thoughts        and the rc plane should too, because the same reasons...

cookie for youuuuu  @
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

$nake

1. add rc bandit to pocket items, same as bike, it will fix this problem of slots :)
2. same as above, u can see who is driving a bike, soooo +1! :)

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Dynamo

i like the idea but wat if u accidentally throw ur bandit into water it not only despawns but u no longer have it because items like the bicycle don't go back into items box when they despawn unless u retrieve them

TheGame

I agree with the first suggestion.
But about the second...
It's impossible to script the names above the car because ur skin stands where you enter it.
The car is an automatic so your name is then invissible.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

mick88

When players use the RC toys they are not technically inside them, so it would be logical indeed to leave the label visible.

But I won't allow players without houses own them. They have until 1st January to find all hidden presents and buy a house. If not, they will have a chance next time.

Supralisma

No snake, that will not solve problem about newer players.. you cant have bike either without a house..

badboi787

Quote from: Supralisma on December 02, 2011, 13:53
No snake, that will not solve problem about newer players.. you cant have bike either without a house..

You can actually.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Partyroo

Epicly big +1 mate. & I agree with the first idea a LOT. There are no houses & that bandit is epic, it should be for everyone to enjoy, not just those whom where lucky enough to get a house. Second idea as well is a big +1, it can be annoying not knowing who is buzzing around you at one time or another, or who you are chasing as a cop.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Marccc

Quote from: mick88 on December 02, 2011, 13:52
But I won't allow players without houses own them. They have until 1st January to find all hidden presents and buy a house. If not, they will have a chance next time.

Okay, but why did it use than a car slot? its a toy. You cant transport yourself and other with this rc car. If you spawn him in LV and drive to LS and you move out you will be spawned in LV.
In real you have a real car to drive yourself to destinations and you can use the items that you have transported on that location.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

mick88

Quote from: Marccc on December 02, 2011, 16:16

Okay, but why did it use than a car slot? its a toy. You cant transport yourself and other with this rc car. If you spawn him in LV and drive to LS and you move out you will be spawned in LV.
In real you have a real car to drive yourself to destinations and you can use the items that you have transported on that location.
Because that's how I initially made it and now I don't feel like rescripting it all and converting all RC vehicles.

Nagy_Sanyi

I did not give a shit about the rc bandit i searched those presents for FUN so what if newbies dont get it?They still get money i think

This present idea was awesome,it was funny to see that most of the people searched presents with helicopters etc instead of working

Ethan

...I won't allow players without houses (to) own them. They have until 1st January to find all hidden presents and buy a house. If not, they will have a chance next time.

if people find all 25 and dont have a house, they have until the new year to find one.. like mick said