News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Van Achievement

Started by Axi., November 30, 2011, 19:50

Axi.

I found a way to complete the Delivery Boy (500 van missions) cheevo really quickly.

1. Spawn at Whetstone.
2. Take yosemite/sadler.
3. Do Angel Pine - Whetstone Truckstop OR Angel Pine - Whetstone Quarry repeatedly
4. PROFIT!

I pulled 130 loads in hour doing this.

Happy vanning!

Anri

everyone who has finished van knows this
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Axi.

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 19:52
everyone who has finished van knows this

Wow.

I'm so sorry for trying to help people who are STARTING van achievement.

Anri

ok im sorry for bothering people who are STARTING VAN ACHIEVEMENT
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Axi.

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 19:58
ok im sorry for bothering people who are STARTING VAN ACHIEVEMENT

THATS OK.

Supralisma

Yeah, its fast.. but FUCK its boring ..

DeHavilland

I made my Van Achievement in SF with $nake and his club in convoys! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ernests

I made it only on Los Santos Island. It's really fast too. In hour, about 100 deliveries if you understand which load and unload point from /work is fastest.

$nake

ive never did that :o its totally noobism! :o
and imagine that i have 3530 van missions :D
my missions were between FC - SF - AP :)

RaceRX

I did 300ish of them in SF with snake, then did 200 with my friend SikkO_X who quit with like 10missions to go .. in LSi. Imo lsi is easier and a little faster. AP sucks. You get one good mission then you have to go all the way to bumfuck no where whetstone quarry.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on November 30, 2011, 21:26
I did 300ish of them in SF with snake, then did 200 with my friend SikkO_X who quit with like 10missions to go .. in LSi. Imo lsi is easier and a little faster. AP sucks. You get one good mission then you have to go all the way to bumfuck no where whetstone quarry.
remember that in tese times we had no thingys called Achievements :) i was doing Van just for Fó.óN :D

Ethan

van work was more fun when we had no achievements and there would be 5-7 vans one after another from BVC doing work in SF.

* Ethan reminesces about the good ol days

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on December 01, 2011, 00:36
van work was more fun when we had no achievements and there would be 5-7 vans one after another from BVC doing work in SF.

* Ethan reminesces about the good ol days
even big van convoys :') :')