News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Music!

Started by Axi., November 29, 2011, 18:50

TheSandman

My itunes playlist. (usually like Aersmith, ACDC, all the GOOD artists., there is Techno thrown in there too)
IN game is usually WCTR, K-DST and RADIO X.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

DeHavilland

I listen to random music from Vinamp, mostly rock, dubstep and techno! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shantta[RO]

House music, always, crazy crazy DJ Sets and club mixes. I like my local DJ's, they'r freaking awesome (DJ Dark, LLP, etc) My Romanian clubbing people know what I'm on about xD

Let me give you guys a flavor of what music is been thrown into these sets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdpa8jKA1iY

(ignore the stupid commercial) ;)

Mad_Max

Quote from: Shotta[RO] on November 30, 2011, 16:31

House music, always, crazy crazy DJ Sets and club mixes. I like my local DJ's, they'r freaking awesome (DJ Dark, LLP, etc) My Romanian clubbing people know what I'm on about xD

Let me give you guys a flavor of what music is been thrown into these sets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdpa8jKA1iY

(ignore the stupid commercial) ;)

+1

Trance, House, Electro..

In Game K-DST

Xero

Quote from: droctogonapus on November 30, 2011, 00:55
http://www.92citifm.ca/ Manitoba radio station :)

Power 97! I like 92, though they switched to classic rock a long time ago but still listen to them on internet radio :D

Me though? I listen to what I'm in the mood for, dance, electro, metal, classic rock, or just plain old rock and roll. 80s hairbands, love that the most though!

iFrost

Fast raps, techno, house, electro, dubstep, dnb, basically anything that sounds good to me, just not that rock/metal crap, i've passed that stage in my life 3 years ago

Axi.

We have some wide variety here :) Ty for all the responses :D

Mad_Max

Quote from: iFrost[Tiger] on December 01, 2011, 21:37
Fast raps, techno, house, electro, dubstep, dnb, basically anything that sounds good to me, just not that rock/metal crap, i've passed that stage in my life 3 years ago

Like me

I've passed that stage at 14 - 16, im now 18 and totally Trance, House, Electro  ;)

Konali

nothing can touch this !:P hahahahahahahahahahahaha :biggrin:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Axi.

Quote from: Konali on December 01, 2011, 23:30

..........................wat.

Konali

Quote from: Aximilator[UK] on December 01, 2011, 23:31
Quote from: Konali on December 01, 2011, 23:30

..........................wat.

Little Konali was once of a concert of K3 and he touched the hand of the blonde onem and he was in love:) the music makes him feel like a young boy again :) thats why this music is the best for Konali :) need to know more? press this : [google]I want to know more about Konali[/google]

and i like quote fails :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Clutch

Quote from: KaT37 on November 29, 2011, 19:46
DUBSTEP
Gay, just fucking gay.
Radio X , Or sometimes i get a local station and blast some Classic Rock  8)
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .