News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

What, the fuck?

Started by badboi787, November 25, 2011, 18:42

badboi787

So I was playing MW3 yesterday until I came upon this, at first I was like WTF o.O and went in Theater mode and recorded this, uploaded it on Call of Duty Elite which also uploads it on youtube. So I hope you enjoy the wtfness!

Yes, I'm gandfheftauto (Don't ask why it's spelt like that)

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Anri

"gandfheftauto" because when u were little u couldnt spell it right :D
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

badboi787

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 25, 2011, 20:10
"gandfheftauto" because when u were little u couldnt spell it right :D

Correct sir. :D

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

KaT37

i think it is a perk ... or i think an item if i remember when u kill him he blows up ... so nearby enermies die too :) its like a kamikaze ... not wtf :P read CoD MW3 Wiki :P

SuperGoof

maybe it whas the deathstreak ''death mans hand'' (C4 will be detonated when u shoot him) that started a chainreaction and letting the truck explode?
maybe MW3 cant handle 2 explosions at the same time and it looks like the guy exploded in a massive explosion.
just a theory  8)