News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Convoy bonus

Started by zimon, November 25, 2011, 18:19

Nagy_Sanyi

What could happen in a 30 players convoy with the noobs these days?Huge crashes,arguing etc so better if you make an event with professional truckers.Believe me i know what im talking about.Even a 10 players convoy is a disaster if there is only one noob and the leader dont bother kicking the rammers etc Try to make convoy with your friends etc who know how to drive and play in convoys.Playing with noobs in the same convoy is not fun

Quote from: RaceRX on November 25, 2011, 20:27
This is CONVOY trucking. I think overload in a convoy should be back, and I haven't noticed but if the bonus is gone that's a must. That should come back.. its things like this that sepperated us from TM, and other servers.

No.Overloading should not be back in convoys because its much better that we dont have to stop for weighting cops

mick88

I already said it many times: it's a stupid idea. Players will want to join the biggest convoy and all the players would be in 1 place of map causing lag and disaster. At least now players are spread around the map evently.
Also, players from America were disadvantaged, because less players is online when they join and convoys are smaller so they would earn less than europeans.

It's just way batter to have multiple smaller convoys rather than 1 huge with all players in it and I think everyone who wants bonus per player is just greedy.

Anri

limit the convoy number or add time bonus then !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

TwiXXXie

imo time bonus will be cool but players will be in a hurry and hurry = ramming/blocking/not paying attention to the road

mick88

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 15:32
limit the convoy number or add time bonus then !

Or neither.

You already get time bonus if you do 3 missions in the time you'd normally do 2 :P

But seriously, no.

Anri

time bonus can be good , if time bonus is added , more cameras needed so there wont be more ram/block
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

DeHavilland

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 18:29
time bonus can be good , if time bonus is added , more cameras needed so there wont be more ram/block
½ from me :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

zimon

Quote from: mick88 on November 30, 2011, 08:22
I already said it many times: it's a stupid idea. Players will want to join the biggest convoy and all the players would be in 1 place of map causing lag and disaster. At least now players are spread around the map evently.
Also, players from America were disadvantaged, because less players is online when they join and convoys are smaller so they would earn less than europeans.

It's just way batter to have multiple smaller convoys rather than 1 huge with all players in it and I think everyone who wants bonus per player is just greedy.
thanks for explaining this

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 18:29

Time bonus would be the death of CVT.We have already a lot of rammer noobs,we dont need more.Speedtraps would not solve anything

Deff

Quote from: zimon on November 30, 2011, 20:32

thanks for explaining this
never though about that : o

.......player is just greedy.
Thats why we play CVT :P