News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Convoy bonus

Started by zimon, November 25, 2011, 18:19

zimon

Why did the old type of the convoy bonus got removed ( the one that you get bonus for evry truck in the convoy)
since it got removed it is not point to drive in big convoys :( cus you don't earn more on it, and it even takes longer time = less money to the bank.

and is it possible it get added again ?  maby with less bonus for evry truck then before but maby 5% extra per truck.

NOTE this is not a suggestion

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Geckco

+1 I WANT THIS BACK =D
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

Quote from: zimon on November 25, 2011, 18:19
possible it get added again ?  maby with less bonus for evry truck then before but maby 5% extra per truck.

if your asking for something to be added back or added in the first place, its a suggestion

zimon

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2011, 18:41
Quote from: zimon on November 25, 2011, 18:19
possible it get added again ?  maby with less bonus for evry truck then before but maby 5% extra per truck.

if your asking for something to be added back or added in the first place, its a suggestion
I did not post this as a sugestion cuz I just whant to know why it got removed, and how big the chance is it will come back

[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

$nake

very good noSUGGESTION :D

Dr.Schiewago

for what we have the name Convoy Trucking if nearly no one drives in a convoy

with the bonus we will have more and much bigger convoys than now, like in the old times with over 30peoples in 1 convoy

+999   

Ethan

if you ask for it back or mention "is there a possibility of this coming back" then its a suggestion and you already get a bonus for your own truck trailer, you just want more money now?

zimon

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2011, 19:15
if you ask for it back or mention "is there a possibility of this coming back" then its a suggestion and you already get a bonus for your own truck trailer, you just want more money now?
no, I whant bigger convoys, and this is a good way to get it. bigger convoys = more fun.   

[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Ethan

zimon, there is no limit on the size of the convoy, just make a 30 person convoy and go have fun, why must everyone ask for a money bonus.. you already get a bonus for your own truck/trailer and usually a bonus for convoying.. unless the last has been taken out, why ask for it again if you make alot of money anyways..

zimon

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2011, 19:22
zimon, there is no limit on the size of the convoy, just make a 30 person convoy and go have fun, why must everyone ask for a money bonus.. you already get a bonus for your own truck/trailer and usually a bonus for convoying.. unless the last has been taken out, why ask for it again if you make alot of money anyways..
yeah, if I whant to drive in a convoy I join the biggest one, but it never big like they was back in the days,
and thats cuz you don't get any thing for driving in big convoys, if you drive in a 30 trucks convoy you earn the same as drive in a 4 trucks convoy.  maby you could get 2 % extra pay for evry truck thats join in the convoy so do I think we will see alot of more big convoys, and if the porblem is that people earns money to fast , rise the prices on the houses then,

[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Anri

+1 this must be added BECAUSE :

there is no point on convoy IF 2 player convoy = 20+ players convoy ! even if the convoy bonus is reduced just fucking change this stupid system PLS !
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Deff

I dont even know why the server name is convoy trucking, when there is no bonus for convoy trucking with more players in convoy..

RaceRX

This is CONVOY trucking. I think overload in a convoy should be back, and I haven't noticed but if the bonus is gone that's a must. That should come back.. its things like this that sepperated us from TM, and other servers.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Deff

Quote from: zimon on November 25, 2011, 18:47
I just whant to know why it got removed

i am thinking that mick has no reason to give, nor you can force him anyways..

zimon

Quote from: KaT37 on November 25, 2011, 20:47
WE FUCKING WANT THAT BACK !!! HUGE CONVOYS WITH MEH AND HAX LEADING AND TRADING !!!
yeah, I realy whant to drive in one of dr_hax big convoys

[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Nagy_Sanyi

What could happen in a 30 players convoy with the noobs these days?Huge crashes,arguing etc so better if you make an event with professional truckers.Believe me i know what im talking about.Even a 10 players convoy is a disaster if there is only one noob and the leader dont bother kicking the rammers etc Try to make convoy with your friends etc who know how to drive and play in convoys.Playing with noobs in the same convoy is not fun

Quote from: RaceRX on November 25, 2011, 20:27
This is CONVOY trucking. I think overload in a convoy should be back, and I haven't noticed but if the bonus is gone that's a must. That should come back.. its things like this that sepperated us from TM, and other servers.

No.Overloading should not be back in convoys because its much better that we dont have to stop for weighting cops

mick88

I already said it many times: it's a stupid idea. Players will want to join the biggest convoy and all the players would be in 1 place of map causing lag and disaster. At least now players are spread around the map evently.
Also, players from America were disadvantaged, because less players is online when they join and convoys are smaller so they would earn less than europeans.

It's just way batter to have multiple smaller convoys rather than 1 huge with all players in it and I think everyone who wants bonus per player is just greedy.

Anri

limit the convoy number or add time bonus then !
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

TwiXXXie

imo time bonus will be cool but players will be in a hurry and hurry = ramming/blocking/not paying attention to the road

mick88

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 15:32
limit the convoy number or add time bonus then !

Or neither.

You already get time bonus if you do 3 missions in the time you'd normally do 2 :P

But seriously, no.

Anri

time bonus can be good , if time bonus is added , more cameras needed so there wont be more ram/block
EDIT:

DeHavilland

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 18:29
time bonus can be good , if time bonus is added , more cameras needed so there wont be more ram/block
½ from me :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

zimon

Quote from: mick88 on November 30, 2011, 08:22
I already said it many times: it's a stupid idea. Players will want to join the biggest convoy and all the players would be in 1 place of map causing lag and disaster. At least now players are spread around the map evently.
Also, players from America were disadvantaged, because less players is online when they join and convoys are smaller so they would earn less than europeans.

It's just way batter to have multiple smaller convoys rather than 1 huge with all players in it and I think everyone who wants bonus per player is just greedy.
thanks for explaining this

[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 30, 2011, 18:29

Time bonus would be the death of CVT.We have already a lot of rammer noobs,we dont need more.Speedtraps would not solve anything

Deff

Quote from: zimon on November 30, 2011, 20:32

thanks for explaining this
never though about that : o

.......player is just greedy.
Thats why we play CVT :P