News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Nooooo :(

Started by alexgarbz, November 23, 2011, 09:04

Mr.Kangaroo

Id just like to say a few things...
These new moderators have caused nothing but disaster.
First we lose Tanner and who knows what's to follow.
I know the mods cant be changed now, but in my opinion, we didnt need new mods in the first place. IG, there is either going to be no mods online or 4 or 5 at a time. This is pointless!
Tanner was one of the best players, and its a shame to see him leave.
Ive also quit until the holidays, so ill decide whether to stay then.
I know also hardly anyone will agree with me, but this is just my opinion.
Thanks for your time. ~ AlexGarbz (TheDarkOne)
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Bob_Ferret

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Bob_Ferret[AUS] on November 23, 2011, 09:09
Noo Dark!  :(

:why:
yeah i know.. im gonna regret it but i need to take a break. it could be 2 weeks or 2 months i dont know :(

dave[UK]

They are trying to get a better server for you lot. By taking on more mods is to help the existing mods/admins, to make the server safer and better. Sorry you cant see it that way and as for people leaving due to either new mods or them not getting to be mod, is just pointless. I am not taking sides but if you cant play due to that then its your hard luck.

HappyTaco

I may be quitting too. Not being a sore loser or a little shit all because I didn't get Moderator, because to be honest I couldn't care less but I really don't think the new staff were chosen to benefit the server, I feel they were chosen because they were friends with the staff. I'm still deciding whether to stay and be active when I can, or leave and hardly visit. Plus I need a break, I've been to occupied on CT instead of other things like my life and school work. :/
vBulletin API Developer.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: HappyTaco on November 23, 2011, 09:28
I may be quitting too. Not being a sore loser or a little shit all because I didn't get Moderator, because to be honest I couldn't care less but I really don't think the new staff were chosen to benefit the server, I feel they were chosen because they were friends with the staff. I'm still deciding whether to stay and be active when I can, or leave and hardly visit. Plus I need a break, I've been to occupied on CT instead of other things like my life and school work. :/
Exactly the same as me. Im not taking a break coz im jealous of the new mods - to be honest i new i had no chance in hell anyway! But yess i agree with this...==>
Quote from: HappyTacobut I really don't think the new staff were chosen to benefit the server, I feel they were chosen because they were friends with the staff.

HappyTaco

Quote from: Alex Garbz on November 23, 2011, 09:46
Exactly the same as me. Im not taking a break coz im jealous of the new mods - to be honest i new i had no chance in hell anyway! But yess i agree with this...==>
Quote from: HappyTacobut I really don't think the new staff were chosen to benefit the server, I feel they were chosen because they were friends with the staff.

Yerp a derp. I'm still deciding, I know I'll be online when I am up at TheSandman's house, just not sure about the week.
vBulletin API Developer.

Joshy

I really don't think the new staff were chosen to benefit the server, I feel they were chosen because they were friends with the staff.
You can't see at all what the new mods were chosen for, can you?

I really like the fact that you're all judging them even they've been a mod for only 24-48 hours. That's what's pissed me off the most. Tanner leaving because he didn't give Racer a chance.

Quote from: bikers_son on November 23, 2011, 09:27
They are trying to get a better server for you lot. By taking on more mods is to help the existing mods/admins, to make the server safer and better. Sorry you cant see it that way and as for people leaving due to either new mods or them not getting to be mod, is just pointless. I am not taking sides but if you cant play due to that then its your hard luck.
TY!

I don't see why the new staff should have to deal with this. I don't see why I, zacco or mick should have to deal with being called 'bias towards friends'. I don't see why the current staff should be treated like shit (yes you Kritkilla, I heard about your CB 666 sentence "I can do better than you two dipshits combined together" towards Rubber and RaceRX).

Topic locked before I end up giving forum bans to people. Actually, I'll unlock it. But any abuse / giving hard times for staff will not be tolerated. One member of staff is already feeling upset about the posts made in this topic as it is. I'm not saying any names.

Wasn't expecting this in the staff forum today;
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Tanner_Brenn

I didn't just leave because of Race. I have other reasons, such as noobs, mick not really caring about his players, new mods, and all that jazz. I'm sorry about all this, but I'm not coming back.

Deff

Quote from: Joshy on November 23, 2011, 10:03
Topic locked before I end up giving forum bans to people.
why you striked that out after seeing that comment on facebook? You got scared of the (1) criticism you were gonna face or because you (2)yourself felt that it was an unfair lock or any other reason?
just a general question with 2 options (no offense)

Coming to topic:
I dont have any problems with new mods. Congratulations and Goodluck for them.

Joshy

@Deff: I've been going through a lot of things recently, I've been ill so that means I'll be over-worked in school to catch up with more coursework, I've got the new moderators to support and then I've got the pile of criticism about those mods. I don't mind being called 'having a temper tantrum' because that's right. But then being called 'gay' behind my back on Facebook (I rarely go on it) is going to another level. Locking this topic got rid of the criticism to extents.

I was angry last night (still am to be honest), so I just locked it stop it there and then. It was unfair of me to do so, but I'm not saying sorry for it as it still has caused staff to be upset about it. If people just given the mods a chance first to let them prove they're good before either criticizing staff or just plain and simply leaving, then none of this would have happened.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Neon$lash

Quote from: Joshy on November 23, 2011, 10:03

LOL Darkone Rage. seriously. your all jealous cuz they got mod. myself i'm jealous cuz they got mod as well but i'm not being a dick and saying 'wow i could fo better than those idiots that got mod' or something like 'wow those guys are gay for getting mod i wanted it.' Like you should at least say.
'gz for them. they are going to make the cvt community more peaceful under control maybe, Plus going at what dark one said about tanner. himself said on topic he didn quit because of RACERX go check his topic btw.

Quote from: Alex Garbz on November 23, 2011, 09:04
we didnt need new mods in the first place. IG, there is either going to be no mods online or 4 or 5 at a time. This is pointless!

o Really? No Shit. when its like 6-7 am in my country the server gets full in like 20 minutes. cuz its europe time its like afternoon or something. (varies on GMT) there wasn't much admins on. first time i was like 3-4 mods. thsi would help a lot the server.

Shit Overall. Gz For Them Again

Twix,Noah,Xero,Viper,and Marcc. You Guys Deserved it for something you guys did or kept doing to help cvt community.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Ethan

I may be quitting too. , I've been to occupied on CT instead of other things like my life and school work. :/

you have the sole decision on whether to play or go do homework/chores etc.. please dont blame Mick for making such an awesome server and you choose to stay on instead of choosing to "live life"

Konali

New mods where chosen because I+joshy kinda started it after we talked about it. People where nominated for several reasons as in :

activity
timezone
history
knowledge
maturity
etc.

You can accept the facts that some people where chosen and you disagree with it but in the end its not your choice who gets nominated and they prooved themselves somehow otherwise they wherent be chosen. I admit that there are more players who could be nominated but the list was already over 30 players and its hard enough as it is because ya cant please anyone.

If ya dont accept the fact that some where chosen or you think its not needed, that shows me that we should be glad that no-sayers didnt get mod after all, because if ya cant accept the fact that life doesnt always work out as you wanted it to see its not the fault of the new/current staff.

Hating on staff will only make yourself look bad as a player and it doesnt benefit you in situations you need help. Personally im not easily biased and i will help everyone as good as possible, but really hating on staff isnt cool, they make sure that rule breakers get punished and hackers get banned.

When u are disagreeing it would be best if you didnt show this in general and keep this for ya self because thats just the best thing to do. I know if myself, i had huge problems with lindsey's choices when i was a normal player but when i became mod i saw and i realised that :

As a normal player you think you know better and know it all but in fact you know only 50% what is happening ingame on the staff side.

Give them a chance and if ya cant do that, dont make it worse because they are humans to. Keep it for ya self and play the game. Good players will be nominated next time, players who hate on staff wont be nominated.

Konali

** Give them a chance like you guys did with me**
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Mr.Kangaroo

ill give evryone a chance, although one or two people selected were totally disrespectful to me IG, they were not mature  and no, im not jealous of them because, truthfully, i dont want moderator. Topic locked.