Registration Thru Forum

Started by Roberto_Treier, November 21, 2011, 06:47

Roberto_Treier

I Think if new users want to join CVT They should registrate thru Forum and take somekind of a test.
This Will prevent Hackers and JustForFunRammers and soo on.
I Know Alot of servers where registration goes thru Forum and i kinda Love it.
If Registration is thru Forum its more simple to all of us.
It makes Convoy Trucking Much Better.

Im Sure.

Signed By:Roberto_Treier
Date:21.11.2011
Time:0845

HappyTaco

That sounds like LS-RP. Therefor, -1.
vBulletin API Developer.

TheSandman

I dont like the idea so much, because if someone wants to simply just try out the server, wether they like it or not, they have to waste tie and register on forums.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

$nake

Quote from: TheSandman on November 21, 2011, 08:59
I dont like the idea so much, because if someone wants to simply just try out the server, wether they like it or not, they have to waste tie and register on forums.
but registering firstly by forum (NOT FORUMS FFS!) is safer, coz cheaters wont do that :P less players will come :)

Roberto_Treier

But to u want to see alot of hackers and funrammers on server?

mrtrlt

Server has been active for a year and a half.. hardly any forum hackers. Not needed at all.. Posts can get removed. Forum mute ect.

This is one of the most advanced forums out there at the moment.. It just isn't needed

TheSandman

Quote from: Matt on November 21, 2011, 11:10
Server has been active for a year and a half.. hardly any forum hackers. Not needed at all.. Posts can get removed. Forum mute ect.

This is one of the most advanced forums out there at the moment.. It just isn't needed

No, he means to play in game you have to register via forums, not just /register.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

mrtrlt

oh.. oh well then..

still -1

:P

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

badboi787

No, this sounds too much of LS-RP

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Ethan

IF I was a hacker/cheater, I just discovered a server that makes you register on forum before you go on the server.. I register and now I can go on the server.. oh but wait im still the hacker/cheater.. I just wiped out the server with my cheating ways..

thank you but it doesnt make much sense to register on forum and then get on the server, hackers are gonna hack and cheaters are gonna cheat

Nagy_Sanyi

This has been suggested before

Roberto_Treier

Dont U guys get it,its for teaching the basics to People and Cheaters will get to know that they dont stand a change.
The Forum Registration shows pictures about wrong parking(on road,parking lot and soo on).
And tells all stuff that we allready know.
U think someone reads the rules when joins the server.I Think no one does it.
This Is Safe Way to Teach The Basics to Wannabies and soo on.

mrtrlt

Everyone hates the idea. Its pointless. I dont get why you keep going on about it.

zimon

Quote from: Roberto_Treier on November 21, 2011, 19:34
Dont U guys get it,its for teaching the basics to People and Cheaters will get to know that they dont stand a change.
The Forum Registration shows pictures about wrong parking(on road,parking lot and soo on).
And tells all stuff that we allready know.
U think someone reads the rules when joins the server.I Think no one does it.
This Is Safe Way to Teach The Basics to Wannabies and soo on.
did you read this http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf when you register your acc on facebook ? I don't think so, so all one will just scroll down the stupid photos and do enter the infomation and start play, so -2

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

TwiXXXie