Cruise Control

Started by alexgarbz, November 20, 2011, 03:24

Mr.Kangaroo

YAAAYY :) i made it from LV (Linden Station) to Fir Island :)
http://imgur.com/a/3oWAS
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Geckco

Ive heard people talk about this but Ive never done or witnessed this before it seems like a potentional smokey ban.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Mr.Kangaroo

Quote from: Geckco on November 20, 2011, 04:45
Ive heard people talk about this but Ive never done or witnessed this before it seems like a potentional smokey ban.
yeah some ppl get banned but only if ur  a certain height and going like 350kph +
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

mrtrlt

Why didn't you record.. would have been more epic  C:-)

:smile:

TrippleX

IMO you should get banned for abusing, because this thing doesn't happen like accidently.I think this problem appears when people have slow etherent or something and it happens with lag. Because normally the Cruise Control goes off when you've been in air like 2-3 seconds.

$nake

Quote from: TrippleX on November 20, 2011, 10:32
IMO you should get banned for abusing, because this thing doesn't happen like accidently.I think this problem appears when people have slow etherent or something and it happens with lag. Because normally the Cruise Control goes off when you've been in air like 2-3 seconds.
+1

Joshy

It should disengage but I really don't know why it isn't... it does when on land but in other places like the water by East LV it doesn't, maybe it's because outer waters is not defined in one of height map plugins so it ignores it? (not much Mick can do or CC won't work in WC at all).

CC jumping is fun of course, jumping SF hills is quite fun, and some stairs in SF too. Jumping the LV hills (like what OP did) is hilarious if you turn a little just before launch. All it is = fun. If the server was 100% /work then I'd be long gone, it would be too boring for me to /work constantly everytime.

However I don't see what's wrong with this unless you're using it to run from cops... in that case you may be considered a noob. Leave people have their fun... I just mess around using CC every now and again to have some fun, if it were to be taken away that will leave people disappointed. It doesn't affect other people including you so what's your point?

Cruise control is one of the unique features of CT too, even though Mick released the FS for it, the one used in CT is more advanced compared to that one.

Quote from: TrippleX on November 20, 2011, 10:32
I think this problem appears when people have slow etherent or something and it happens with lag. Because normally the Cruise Control goes off when you've been in air like 2-3 seconds.
Ethernet? You mean Internet right?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)