News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New Staff

Started by mrtrlt, November 19, 2011, 08:54

Partyroo

I personally don't quite get what everyone's getting worked up about. Patience, it happens when it happens. Go on with your life until then & leave the staff to get done what they need done.

Like Ethan said, if they choose someone who isn't suited for it, if that was you. Would you like to be demoted after a week because they are unhappy with you because they didn't spend the time to get a full background check & see what is what.

If it happens it happens, its not the end of the world. Give them some time.

:gtfo:

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

HappyTaco

Quote from: Skippy[AUS] on November 21, 2011, 14:02
I personally don't quite get what everyone's getting worked up about. Patience, it happens when it happens. Go on with your life until then & leave the staff to get done what they need done.

Like Ethan said, if they choose someone who isn't suited for it, if that was you. Would you like to be demoted after a week because they are unhappy with you because they didn't spend the time to get a full background check & see what is what.

If it happens it happens, its not the end of the world. Give them some time.

:gtfo:

Agreed. I fail to understand why people are getting so hyped too, chances are they probably aren't even getting the position. No hopes up for me, I'm just curious.
vBulletin API Developer.

DJ_Smashon

It takes really long...
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

zacco

Do not post more here this is the first one out

TwiXXXie
RaceRX
Marccc
Xero
viper[AUS] last one this time