How we as CT staff spend our night/day with ban evaders who keep comming back

Started by Konali, November 19, 2011, 04:47

Konali

The same guy kept comming back over and over again, so we wanted to do sth special with him:)

Joshy summoned him int his chopper and froze him in the air:) he had nothing to do only but just sitting there:)
[xfire][/xfire]

he was put in jail by Sherrif Joshy and his deputys Konali & Rubber

[xfire][/xfire]

[xfire][/xfire]

We decided to take this somewhere else:)
[xfire][/xfire]

We discovered a bistro with some nice music that cames along with it:)
[xfire]
[/xfire][xfire]
[/xfire]

It was a funny thing to do and we laughed alot:) i hope you dont think this is what we do all the time but this happens occasionally
So that  is how we entertain ourselves+ the hackers/ban evaders :)

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

mrtrlt

Yeah i was there. It was hilarious. It was admin pwng spam. xD.

He just kept coming back.

:trolol:

Viper

That was funny r u in a admin section cuz that a new spot i never seen xD
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheGame

Twizeler

Strato

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

TheScaniaBoy

HappyTaco

vBulletin API Developer.

Joshy

I pissed one of the ban evading cheaters right off... when he spawned I tp'd to him and he tp'd away, so I tp'd back to him as he got into his friends truck, so I respawned him, and then tp'd back to him... Then he started to call me all kinds of stuff in Spanish in main chat (disrespecting, trying to report me to the police etc etc), then he tp'd again... and then got owned by Smokey.

Fun fun.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Quote from: Jedi on November 19, 2011, 13:54
i didn't know you have access to Vice city too...

there is no vice city.. thats liberty city bistro...

$nake

Joshy

Quote from: $nake on November 20, 2011, 11:22
u guys are unfair, coz we cant do that..
So we went to LC once and we're getting called unfair... what happened to fun these days?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

$nake

Quote from: Joshy on November 20, 2011, 13:02
Quote from: $nake on November 20, 2011, 11:22
u guys are unfair, coz we cant do that..
So we went to LC once and we're getting called unfair... what happened to fun these days?
the FUN ended 16th March for me.. and no ever possibility for fixing it.. that sux!
and i cant say how this situation still sux, and will sux.. plus this guy called joshy ignores me..
and dont say stfu, its and it was only ur fault, my fault was in one max two cases, rest was shitty..

Konali

snake we dont do this all the time, its not like we troll every ban evader. it happens once very 2 months i think?
btw snake that was a long time ago, u could also think :

im should be happy that im not banned 180 days for abusing.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Konali on November 20, 2011, 18:06
snake we dont do this all the time, its not like we troll every ban evader. it happens once very 2 months i think?
btw snake that was a long time ago, u could also think :

im should be happy that im not banned 180 days for abusing.
ik that u r not trolling of every ban evader but its unfair coz we cant do that..
and btw.. i would give all my stuff back to get a second chance, even start from 0..

Geckco

Hehe fun, i wish i was on :P

@$nake I remember you had mod, why did you lose it?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Ethan

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

$nake

plz dont lie ethan.. vette was demoted coz of abusing car fixing bug.. i was coz of one abuse and mick with his weird warns reasons..

kurt

Kyle

its liberty city btw its a part of sa that is very hard to get to