MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

StarFish

URMJK420

Martin

It's немаш шанс. ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

StarFish

URMJK420

Vinny

Quote from: StarFish on January 06, 2017, 07:53
-Starfish, what do you do for living?
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

StarFish

Quote from: Vinny on January 06, 2017, 13:33
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yeah
Are you really 18?
URMJK420

Vinny

Quote from: StarFish on January 06, 2017, 17:03
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yeah
Are you really 18?
are you mentally challenged ?
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Volvo_FH160

Quote from: Vinny on January 06, 2017, 18:58
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yeah
Are you really 18?
why so mad XD :ccmas: :ccmas:

Hobo

-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yes I am.
I like to tell people I smoke the weed/ganja/loud/maryjane/etc. so they know I'm cool. I like to fit in with stoners because they tend to have lots of food since they live with their parents. Laying around smoking the weeds is gr8 bro. I smoke everyday. Whenever I meet someone new the first thing I tell them is that I smoke weed. It's like being a vegan. How do you know someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they won't stop telling you. I'm the same with my weeds. It's illegal so it's cooler than being a vegan. Only the cool kids do illegal stuff. I also have a lot of clothing and and such with marijuana leaves on them to inform people I smoke without having to tell them. Puff Puff Pass bro. :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas:
‎(̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅weed_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Supreme

Quote from: Hobo on January 06, 2017, 20:33
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yes I am.
I like to tell people I smoke the weed/ganja/loud/maryjane/etc. so they know I'm cool. I like to fit in with stoners because they tend to have lots of food since they live with their parents. Laying around smoking the weeds is gr8 bro. I smoke everyday. Whenever I meet someone new the first thing I tell them is that I smoke weed. It's like being a vegan. How do you know someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they won't stop telling you. I'm the same with my weeds. It's illegal so it's cooler than being a vegan. Only the cool kids do illegal stuff. I also have a lot of clothing and and such with marijuana leaves on them to inform people I smoke without having to tell them. Puff Puff Pass bro. :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas:
you are so cool friend  :happycmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :dislike: :like: :like: :like: :like:

Hobo

Quote from: Supreme on January 06, 2017, 20:53
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yes I am.
you are so cool friend  :happycmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :dislike: :like: :like: :like: :like:
Thank you bro. Weed.  :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yes I am.

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby on January 07, 2017, 00:31
-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yes I am.

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic bigot sexist lesbian.
Did you just assume my gender?!

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

StarFish

-Lighting up the ganja.
are you really 21?
Yeah
Are you really 18?
I'm not trying to be similar to you so I can say I'm healthy (who isn't healthy that smokes the herb?! It cures even cancer, also recommended for you as I see your daily posts :) )
URMJK420