News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

18 WOS vid.

Started by Partyroo, November 14, 2011, 13:38

Partyroo

Hey guys, I've done up a trucking vid on 18 WOS Haulin & uploaded it to my channel. Tell me what you think eh?
http://youtu.be/DkZMTkSAfdg

I've used a Mack Predator with a kenny interior, on an add on map from vtc-tea.com.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

zimon

the dolly on the last trailer is not turning?

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

$nake

TAGS!!!

18 WoS: Haulin' yea! this video is so osom! :D
Rascal Flatts - Life Is A Highway < cool song :D

Clutch

Those mods suck, major fucking dick.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Partyroo

Quote from: Clutch on November 14, 2011, 22:35
Those mods suck, major fucking dick.

Yeah, having trouble finding ones that are good & will work on my PC. Loads of fantastic ones out there but for some reason they don't show on my truck list. That & I like the bull bars that are the size of small cars. XD

S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Partyroo

Quote from: zimon on November 14, 2011, 16:05
the dolly on the last trailer is not turning?

& yeah they don't on default B-doubs, its a reasonably old game so eh.

S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Clutch

They're called 'standalone' trucks, i know i play and mod this game  O0
♤JBT♤© Brian

Hit me up on xfire if you got one ..
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Partyroo

Yeah I cant get them to work like a ton of other things on this PC, for some reason I can't edit & repack the scs, they just don't show up on the truck list.
Aye if you have some nice Kenworths with that full interior, like Ivans stuff, if you could send me some with a storage.scs file so they would work that'd be brilliant. A nice W900 is what I've been hunting.

S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Addis

That Kenworth Looks Like a fucking Monster, Anyways Nice video
May i share a Polish One, Ok, here goes

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

mrtrlt

Dont open old topics... Ethans gonna raaaageee!!

Deff

I guess not for this one though, because he needed to post that vid, so its good he used the old thread instead of making new, this will help us to find all 18WOS videos in this forum easily if they all are in one thread :D

but I am quite sure he would have raged if the above user just posted "nice vid"

mrtrlt

Quote from: Deff on June 05, 2012, 12:16
I guess not for this one though, because he needed to post that vid, so its good he used the old thread instead of making new, this will help us to find all 18WOS videos in this forum easily if they all are in one thread :D

but I am quite sure he would have raged if the above user just posted "nice vid"

I guess we'll have wait.

Lindsey

View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Addis

Who wants Another video From meh? Ok Here you go

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]